5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed my Mopar bed step. I was hesitant to order it due to the cost, but I have to say, it’s well made, very solid and works great. Bit of s PITA to install on my back on a creeper, but no issues. Should have ordered it from the factory and saved myself a few bucks.
Bought the bed to cab seal as well so that is next. :)

i tried an do it myself also.got an appointment monday to have them install it(dealer)

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally got my front light bars wired. Now I just have to get the rear done. These things are BRIGHT! Pictures aren’t really great. The phone tries to auto adjust lighting and I’m on an angle with light bouncing off the fence. I will try to get a pic on a flat surface so you can see how much light it throws but it seems like it would light a football field.

hey i bought that bar to.havent put the lights on yet.does it interred with the parking sensors? :unsure::unsure:

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Rampat ...you activate the feature and, if your truck has the folding mirror option, it will fold when you turn off the ignition and then open once you start the truck. I like this feature the best!

And this can only be done with an aftermarket program? What else can this thing do?

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took it out on the beach for the first time - Montauk, NY. Popped it into 4H, didn't take any air out of the tires and it rode beautifully, smooth and consistent, no slip or spin. Best truck I've taken on the beach from street to sand so far and I've taken Fords, Chevys and Jeep Wranglers.

View attachment 21502 View attachment 21503 View attachment 21504 View attachment 21506
Looking good, but from a Florida Native, "sand" is not what I would call what you drove on

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took it on the ocean yesterday, bay beach today with the family, dog, and drone. I'll download the still pics off the drone tomorrow.
Looking good, but from a Florida Native, "sand" is not what I would call what you drove on
So True. It's all gone this winter until the ocean brings it back. Rocky north side, but it will be back for July!

Wayno72

Reaction score
Will post some better pics once I get her cleaned up but finally got the new shoes on today.
Fuel Maverick 22x10 +10 with Nitto 420s 305/45. Stock air Ride

Looks great. What is that roll bar you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rtl Colorado

Reaction score
dannydyn,
you could do that with Raptor yourself for less than 100 dollars
And have alot left over
Look at my post with my dyi bed

Users who are viewing this thread