5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Weeelllll I didn’t exactly do anything to my RAM aka THOR........however, I did drive home the Mrs new ride... View attachment 21393

Jealous in a good way

I wanted to get my wife this
51eb3589e976ec72e9dda661fa3c0845.jpg

But the idea of paying off her current car sooner is very appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidnightRonin

Reaction score
Jealous in a good way

51eb3589e976ec72e9dda661fa3c0845.jpg

I totally agree with you! If we would have been in the same situation I could honestly say we may have made the same choice! I hear they may be toying around with a”Hellcat Durango!”

NordicNevs

Reaction score
I totally agree with you! If we would have been in the same situation I could honestly say we may have made the same choice! I hear they may be toying around with a”Hellcat Durango!”

I hope they don’t

If they do my paid off car plans go to crap real quick lol

Rtl Colorado

Reaction score
Here is the inexpensive spray gun for shooting the bed liner style product
I shot it around 38 psi

Attachments

• 20190405_190247.jpg
    20190405_190247.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 105

TBK

Reaction score
Would be interested in knowing the radio model and seeing how you have everything installed. Looking at buying and installing one for overlanding.

We have another thread on it here - https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/amateur-radio-ham-install.3269/page-2#post-123263

Come on over!

(Also, it looks like I'm going to sell that for the passenger side antenna that I'm not going to use if you are interested. Brand new, but I think I'm working on another antenna mounting setup using my rails on my tonneau).

Sven

Reaction score
Anyone have a Lomax tri fold hard cover and use anything to protect it? Not sure if 303 is the right product.

timaustin1

Reaction score
This side step works better than the GM because it goes down further. It’s also almost completely hidden when not in use. I have the amp research step on my 09 ram and it’s nice but much more noticeable.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Jealous in a good way

Come on man!!! You live in America and it's the American Way to remain in debt up to your eye balls ;) You only live once...enjoy life and worry less about money!

KRField

Reaction score
Anyone have a Lomax tri fold hard cover and use anything to protect it? Not sure if 303 is the right product.

Just FYI 303 does not air cure,after application you have to buff it with a cloth to dry.

Saints

Reaction score
303 will work good but you will have to apply it regularly. If you want something that will last a bit longer check out a product from carpro called dlux.

Users who are viewing this thread