5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

AnthroMoto

Reaction score
Here is a link to the decal a few of you asked about. The seller put an option for the size I ordered it fits out back sliding window perfect. It's the 13x7.5

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Distressed...3?pageci=8e766196-8b71-4b7d-9efe-6002adad431a
054dd5c0135cfd6371880fac4b62ffd1.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
Just ordered mine as well! Tell dmdecal on eBay he owes you commission!

kjn86

Reaction score

kjn86

Reaction score
Here is a link to the decal a few of you asked about. The seller put an option for the size I ordered it fits out back sliding window perfect. It's the 13x7.5

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Distressed...3?pageci=8e766196-8b71-4b7d-9efe-6002adad431a
054dd5c0135cfd6371880fac4b62ffd1.jpg

Two quick questions: 1. Is this the black color or one of the others? I assume it's just matte black. 2. Doesn't this distract you when looking in the rear view mirror? This is my only hang-up with something in the window, obstructed view. Thanks.

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stake-Pock...m-Bed-Rail-Accessories-Set-of-2-/163287135098

Do I need these??? You got them, so I assume you will say yes, but why? Thanks.

Yes, those are them. I was getting a lot of rain in the bed despite having a hard trifold tonneau and it was suggested by a few forum members on different threads that water maybe getting in through the stake pockets. The covers worked for some so I wanted to give them a try. They fit well and look nice enough for the relatively low cost.

I’ve since read somewhere that water doesn’t get into the bed through the stake pockets but I haven’t confirmed that theory yet. Worth the $22.50 to me, and they can be removed.

Hadaway35

Reaction score
Two quick questions: 1. Is this the black color or one of the others? I assume it's just matte black. 2. Doesn't this distract you when looking in the rear view mirror? This is my only hang-up with something in the window, obstructed view. Thanks.
Is the matte you can definitely notice it in the rear view mirror but I don't see it as that much of a problem for me.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only technology the new Limited's don't have is the rear view camera in the mirror. Didn't think it was anything cool, until I test drove a new Traverse that had it. It was awesome. No heat or, seats or kids viewable in it and it spans 3 lanes behind you. With a truck's bed this would really get rid of a lot of wasted view, and would totally eliminate that drawback if the cover. Great for trailering too I bet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Added a Spectre drop in filter and did the charcoal filter delete (because why not?). Swapped stock halogen for 1550 LED cargo lights as suggested a few pages back. Highly recommend this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LX4FMD1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Finally got around to finishing up my console swap by tucking up the wiring and actually bolting it in. Bench to rebel console swap complete!
View attachment 17338
Care to share where you got the console from please ?

TheSasquatch

Reaction score
Almost done blacking things out and wheels & tires yesterday. Thought I'd post in general board in case anyone is interested in doing the same and has questions. I had a hard time finding answers when I was going about it. Doing the Mopar black window trim and front door handles today and then should be done with the project.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.JPG
    IMG_0506.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0511.JPG
    IMG_0511.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 241

macallien

Reaction score
Almost done blacking things out and wheels & tires yesterday. Thought I'd post in general board in case anyone is interested in doing the same and has questions. I had a hard time finding answers when I was going about it. Doing the Mopar black window trim and front door handles today and then should be done with the project.
what you fo the grill wrap?

Users who are viewing this thread