5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Tight fit!!
Truth. I was in slightly better shape backing it in, but that's a PITA plus I was playing with fire unless I raised all of the cabinets. In aero it fit JUST under them....accidentally raise the truck and you are having a bad day.

House was built in 2017, I don't know why they make the garages so small these days.

brenan00

Reaction score
Finally gave her a full bath after a couple of weeks of on and off downpours here.
Detailed, clean and shiny! Its a beautiful day in Hawaii!
Looks good brother. Mine gets in next week.
Out the front you have a Kolekole pass Waianae range view, same as ours.
Do you have Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head out the back? If we look between two houses we can see Pearl. Later, Charles

Reaction score
View attachment 101862
Got the windows tinted yesterday and I noticed that I have been in ECO mode more than usual yesterday afternoon and today, so I have concluded that tinting your windows increases MPG.
Im guessing it works somewhat the same way that the active air dam works by blocking the air from coming into the front end and making it go around. The darker windows don’t allow as much light to come into the cab, thereby increasing efficiency.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
I was thinking the opposite. Got mine tinted and eco never comes on. Maybe its something else.....

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Truth. I was in slightly better shape backing it in, but that's a PITA plus I was playing with fire unless I raised all of the cabinets. In aero it fit JUST under them....accidentally raise the truck and you are having a bad day.

House was built in 2017, I don't know why they make the garages so small these days.
LOL I hear you on the garage sizes. My house was built in the 1980's and I have feet of room between the bumpers and the wall/door of the garage.... only problem is my two car garage barely allows two vehicles to be parked side by side. Makes no sense.

Kaderast

Reaction score
View attachment 101862
Got the windows tinted yesterday and I noticed that I have been in ECO mode more than usual yesterday afternoon and today, so I have concluded that tinting your windows increases MPG.
Im guessing it works somewhat the same way that the active air dam works by blocking the air from coming into the front end and making it go around. The darker windows don’t allow as much light to come into the cab, thereby increasing efficiency.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Brilliant. How has no one else figured this out yet?!

X-Wrestler

Reaction score
500 EXC-F, the brass ring of dual sports! Well, I like the 690 Enduro also. If only I could afford a stable of them. I'll get by with my WR250R for a little while longer.
Love the 690, but I split my time pretty evenly between track and trail and that 690 is a beast!

My `20 500 is 8 pounds lighter than my `12 250sxf. So it still handles the track well as long as I don't get stupid.

Which I freely admit happens more times than not, but such is the life of a knucklehead. 😁

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks good brother. Mine gets in next week.
Out the front you have a Kolekole pass Waianae range view, same as ours.
Do you have Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head out the back? If we look between two houses we can see Pearl. Later, Charles
Thank you, sir!
From my driveway i can see all of Leeward and West Oahu, plus Pearl Harbor.
Would have to go to my backyard to see Diamond Head as the house behind and to the right blocks that view if standing on the side of the house or driveway.
That side of my house faces South shore and the wonderful frying afternoon sun!
Thank goodness for the breezy trade winds today!

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Quite a bit since Friday I suppose:

1) Picked it up at the dealer, CEL came on the day I bought it and it has been sitting there waiting on parts for a month
2) Added a Sentry CT. I'll post a quick mini review. I give it a B (not a plus, not a minus, just a B) for fit and finish
3) Spent half a day messing with my builder grade three car garage (less than 600 SF) to fit three cars in it in a manner where my wife can still get the kids into the car seats
I can definitely relate regarding a cramped garage! Thankfully my wife drives a beetle or I wouldn’t have a work bench! I’ve got 400sf. 05B871E5-DD94-48B7-862E-362D752ED324.jpeg 8B9D9FE8-F976-4C80-B01D-F4B20226504C.jpeg A6E83083-4224-4119-B864-162F0F055581.jpeg 2AB9F18A-62E6-471B-A8F4-30B5D1A14982.jpeg

Idahoktm

Reaction score
I can definitely relate regarding a cramped garage! Thankfully my wife drives a beetle or I wouldn’t have a work bench! I’ve got 400sf. View attachment 101921 View attachment 101922 View attachment 101923 View attachment 101924
That's a hodgepodge of pics, new and old. Lol.

I feel your pain with the tiny garages. I suffered through that for my entire life until 6 years ago when we built our current home. My builder said, you can never build your garage too big. He was 100% spot on. It's so nice having room to spare.

Last edited:

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Fun morning at Finish Line Performance

8e7314e9878d90627f9c4ee35d624b9c.jpg

What were the numbers?!

HemiDude

Reaction score
Thank you, sir!
From my driveway i can see all of Leeward and West Oahu, plus Pearl Harbor.
Would have to go to my backyard to see Diamond Head as the house behind and to the right blocks that view if standing on the side of the house or driveway.
That side of my house faces South shore and the wonderful frying afternoon sun!
Thank goodness for the breezy trade winds today!
Oh man, you guys are making me miss the island! My oldest son was stationed there for a few years and I had never been to Hawaii before he first got deployed. Been back quite a few times since then, but it never seems to be enough ;)

greenlawnracing

Reaction score

Ramgoose

Reaction score

Attachments

• 5196A9A7-AC7F-4D13-8DAA-AEC7AD07DB7B.jpeg
    5196A9A7-AC7F-4D13-8DAA-AEC7AD07DB7B.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 120
  • BC4DA6F2-07F3-4233-BD3B-298A9CD640C7.jpeg
    BC4DA6F2-07F3-4233-BD3B-298A9CD640C7.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 120

austwill

Reaction score
I removed All the chrome molding around windows, chrome emblems and replace with black molding, black emblems, as well as exchanged chrome door handles for all black. By next week I will have the bumpers, grille and hood replaced and color match( murder). No vinyl wrap, plastic dip. Replaced or replacing with all factory oem parts
Do you have a part number our link for the door handles?

Users who are viewing this thread