5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

abtennyson

Reaction score
Has anybody put speakers in the bed of their truck? (I started a thread in a different topic earlier about this)

Portercycling250

Reaction score
Turned out really good, but looks like you installed the swaybar upside down.
The sway bar is almost level to ground at the “U” .. the angle I took the pic is from almost my cell sitting on ground so it appears it’s sticking up but it is not.. I wish they would just put an identification mark on what side the bar should be installed to make it easier . I’ll look at it again.. I was told if it’s level to ground approx it is on correctly.

Portercycling250

Reaction score
Very nice 👍🏼. Unless it's the angle of the picture it appears to your hellwig may be installed upside down.
Cell was almost sitting on ground for pic.. the “U “ is almost level to ground had I taken the pic from say 10 inches off.. I’ll look at it again .. I’ll take another pic too and post for comments.. thx

Portercycling250

Reaction score
@Jeffjad here is a better pic of the sway bar.. I guess there is a slight upturn ? I’m parked on street so very slight slope towards curb ( left to right) B4541549-C659-42D3-98EB-47D1F0FCD017.jpeg

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Almost bought the Mopar black tips, but man they were pricey. Decided to try a little DIY. Turned out pretty good and should do the trick View attachment 86025 View attachment 86027
You did scuff up the chrome really well before you painted them right??? If not, you may find they will start to peel over time especially with the tips getting hot.

Users who are viewing this thread