5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No lol I was having difficulty backing up at night with the tint. Wife was giving me grief about the exhaust. Soto make up for those things I’ve added Toyo Open Country AT / II in size LT 295/70/18 onto my Rebel wheels. Having a 4” BDS and Whipple Supercharger ( when available ) added to the mix. :)
How do you like that hellwig sway bar? I have it but haven’t put it on... I also have 20% tint on my front and want to go darker. Have an appointment for next Thursday for that and to get my brake lights smoke tinted. What percent tint did you have removed?

PorBoy

Reaction score
The swaybar really helped in my opinion, not that I’m an aggressive driver but it helped firmuo the rear. I had 20% on and it looked great, just wasn’t worth in my opinion me accidentally hitting something while backing up.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, 10 days since my knee replacement. Got outside and rinsed the dust off the Ram and Jeep. Still not feeling all that froggy yet. Ditched the walker Friday along with the oxy. Tylenol is all I'm taking now for the pain. At least I halfway cleaned them up and got me out doing something. It's been too stinking cold to go outside this week. Walked up and down the sidewalk trying to relearn how to walk.

Jordan2929

Reaction score
My Magnum headache rack came in today, so I got all four rigid industries lights mounted on the rack and got the rack installed on the truck. Tomorrow after work I plan on getting it all wired up. I'm expecting the wiring to take several hours because I don't want it plugged into the trailer plug with the supplied harness otherwise the truck will think a trailer's attached everytime I start it. I plan on tapping into the rear brake light harness and running those wires into relays to power the rigid lights.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They were $1600 installed and I felt like amp steps would be more solid!

I had AMP boards on my last two RAMs and they tucked up so they were pretty much hidden way more than the Mopar ones or Ford. I'm hoping the new ones tuck up so they are pretty much hidden too. Got any pictures of them tucked up?

I've had a set on order since October, just talked to the installer today. They told me the first batch that shipped had issues so AMP halted production because they're going to have to warranty all of them. Didn't say what the issue was, but supposedly they got it figured out and the next batch is supposed to start shipping the 2nd week of February. Anyone else hear anything like that?

pber1

Reaction score
I had AMP boards on my last two RAMs and they tucked up so they were pretty much hidden way more than the Mopar ones or Ford. I'm hoping the new ones tuck up so they are pretty much hidden too. Got any pictures of them tucked up?

I've had a set on order since October, just talked to the installer today. They told me the first batch that shipped had issues so AMP halted production because they're going to have to warranty all of them. Didn't say what the issue was, but supposedly they got it figured out and the next batch is supposed to start shipping the 2nd week of February. Anyone else hear anything like that?
I ordered mine early November and they were barely delivered last week! Hopefully I don’t run into any issues even though they’re under warranty but they don’t tuck up as much as I expected! I can take better pics tomorrow 164813BC-868E-48A1-A635-2EB2AE50DC6B.jpeg 1A99C382-DFC5-4F18-BBA0-CBACF3118F75.jpeg

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered mine early November and they were barely delivered last week! Hopefully I don’t run into any issues even though they’re under warranty but they don’t tuck up as much as I expected! I can take better pics tomorrow View attachment 13912 View attachment 13913

Thanks! Yeah hopefully you don't have any issues. My other ones worked flawlessly for years.

schoon85

Reaction score
2.5” moto fab strut spacer, ready lift UCAs, 22x9 Denali replica wheels in a bright silver finish, 35x12.5x22 Fury Country Hunter MTs. I think the silver goes well with the delmonico red.

Looks NICE! Did you remove the stock 1" lift that came with the Off Road package, or is the 2.5" in addition to it? I am considering doing the same but the wife is only 5'4", so not sure if 3.5" would be too high for her liking. Also, any difference in drive quality with the spacer lift, or rubbing with the 35" tires? Appreciate your insight!

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^^. I see that we have another thing in common, I’m referring to the BakFlip not the insomnia lol.

Luxy72462

Reaction score
3faadb49a8351acc1c50967b4b1bf9eb.jpg

2” Ready lift leveling kit with 20x10 Moto wheels and 305/55/20 tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed Bakflip MX4 bed cover on my RamBox truck. Installed quick and easy and Morrie at FactoryTonneauOutlet not only saved me money but had perfect information on status and when to expect it.

Now I'm off on a bed waterproofing fool's errand. I love the RamBox but it going to need a lot of weatherstripping love to seal that bed up...

SupremeWill

Reaction score
Widow tint all around today and ordered my Veraram. Picked up my leveling springs last night, looks like a good afterwork project.

Contemplating swapping my chrome tailgate and hood badges for black....

Users who are viewing this thread