5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
25.99 Amazon vs 18.99 ebay and seller is towworks usa on ebay. I'll let you know how it works out when I receive it.

I paid $20.98 on Amazon...not sure where you are getting $25.99 from???

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've just Googled the part numbers and searched for the best deal. So far, I've ordered mostly from various sellers on eBay.

For the Sport hood bezel, I ordered an overlay decal. If I end up not liking how it looks, I'll just order the bezel.
I’m curious to see how your over lay looks. I looked at the hood bezel and cheapest I saw was $150 I think. I’ll have to start replacing these emblems soon. Also haven’t found a good deal on the Laramie badge. Those are about $60 that I’ve found.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m curious to see how your over lay looks. I looked at the hood bezel and cheapest I saw was $150 I think. I’ll have to start replacing these emblems soon. Also haven’t found a good deal on the Laramie badge. Those are about $60 that I’ve found.

For the “Laramie” on the tailgate?

1x OEM 2019 2020 1500 Black Laramie Tailgate Rear Emblem 2 Badge 68282678AB https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JSM7HCF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_g1t5FbYJT6W94

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
If I were you, I wouldn't even bother replacing the Laramie badge...just leave it off and Black out everything else!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If I were you, I wouldn't even bother replacing the Laramie badge...just leave it off and Black out everything else!
That’s tough, I may be in the minority but I kind of like the 4x4 and Laramie badges haha

Grouper

Reaction score
...For the Sport hood bezel, I ordered an overlay decal. If I end up not liking how it looks, I'll just order the bezel.

I’m curious to see how your over lay looks. I looked at the hood bezel and cheapest I saw was $150 I think. I’ll have to start replacing these emblems soon...

The bezel is $130 in the link quoted. I haven't yet spent much time to see if it's available for less.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Simple mod...WeatherTech Bump Step (Amazon for $60 shipped)...thought what the **** :) Also installed my new eCoated BLACK hitch pin. Now just awaiting my BLACK lug nuts to come after the first of the year to eliminate 100% of my chrome and I think I'm done for a while :unsure:

View attachment 77589
I'm guessing it does not interfere with the rear parking sensors at all?

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The bezel is $130 in the link quoted. I haven't yet spent much time to see if it's available for less.
I’ll see what your overlays look like as that’s a much more economical option. Truck is coming along great so far.

iLikeRamsnow

Reaction score

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online