5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

K_Hub

Reaction score
Have the MOPAR 2" lift on the way. Got to shoot some doves first, then catch some Bass, Cast and blast in new ram.

Can’t wait until September first so I can put some white wing and morning dove on my grill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K_Hub

Reaction score
Installed a Mopar console vault. Only place that makes one for the new 2019 ram truck.

Tuffy has a pretty nice one.

Sorry, just realized how long ago you originally posted.

K_Hub

Reaction score
Anxiously checking tracking numbers on a Truck Covers USA American cover, a bedrug bed mat, Mopar utility rails, and led strip lights that are all on their way. Here’s to hoping they show up before next Friday so I can have a productive weekend.

blazenlo

Reaction score
Cleaned up the truck only for it to get dusty again in quarantine...

92219635372dd366ce9c67a0620c0189.jpg
Sucks your wheel decals messed up. I used your vid to put mine on. I'ts been one of my cheapest and best mods. They've been through a few Maine snow storms and pressure washer cleanings and still look like the day I installed them. I'm honestly surprised how well they have held up...I was skeptical!

Xchief

Reaction score
Had a Carven muffler installed but unfortunately the black exhaust tips didn't fit. I spoke with Carven and they are aware of an issue with some of the 19-20 tips that went out. They are sending a new replacement set. I didn't buy the exhaust from them I got it through American Trucks. I have been trying to reach American Trucks all week and no luck by phone or email. Carven tech support has been awesome. BTW the truck sounds INSANE! I left the resonators, just closed the weep holes in them. I'm not sure how to upload a video or I would.

Stevenc150

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! I always see those rubbers on the 22 wheels. How do they perform? I travel a lot for work, our highways usually have a lot of curves, etc., that´s why I love the stock 22´s. But I might change to these same ones if they perform really well.
Thx man! As far as ride quality, Tbh as long as u keep these RG under 50psi...ride is really good; same as stock imo. It def wallows in turns a bit more, tho a simple Hellwig sway bar cures that. My fave A/T tire to date

Last edited:

dv8er

Reaction score
Did you place an insert or something to create a flat floor for it to rest on?

I bought some "hatch" covers that are made by another forum member: https://www.puckups.com/product/hatch/
However in my picture the tool tote is sitting on the other side where there isn't a hatch (towards the cab on the passenger side), as his kit only provides one of those hatches for each side. My tie down straps fill that pocket just right so that it pretty much creates a flat floor for the tote to sit on top of.

Snicklefritz_76

Reaction score

Tuffy has a pretty nice one.

Sorry, just realized how long ago you originally posted.

I went with console vault cause I was leaning towards a combination lock over another key lock. Also picked it up on sale.

19_Rebel

Reaction score

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bought new black center caps and sanded the with 220, then 400, then 600 grit. Washed and dried then used 4 coats Mopar PAU spray paint and 3 coats of clear and color matched my center caps. Used duct tape and quick rip method to remove the original caps and installed the new without removing the wheels. IMG_1662.jpg
IMG_1661.jpg
IMG_1658.jpg

Doc33

Reaction score
Looks good...are those 35" tires? How's the ride ?

Users who are viewing this thread