5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jayturk

Reaction score
Just got my Truxedo stake pocket hole covers, they snap in, smooth finish. It came as a set of four, if you're looking for a pair, I have two.

Rebel 12

Reaction score
Not yet its been raining . And I haven't had it out side yet
Do you have any more pictures? Maybe some during the daytime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice. I need to order a set of the bedside decals for mine. Did you go OEM or aftermarket? I’ve seen some on eBay but they are not the exact same size.
And how hard was installation? You use a bit of soapy water to apply them?
Thanks!
I went with OEM that I got off Ebay. But I had to cut to fit right. Not real hard. I did use soap water and alcohol.

Rebel 12

Reaction score
Very nice. I need to order a set of the bedside decals for mine. Did you go OEM or aftermarket? I’ve seen some on eBay but they are not the exact same size.
And how hard was installation? You use a bit of soapy water to apply them?
Thanks!
I got oem off Ebay. Had to cut to fit . Yes I used water soap mixture

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
The OEM accent lighting on my Limited is pathetic. I like the lighting in my 2019 BMW X5 a lot and this lighting mod resembles it.
I recently traded a Lariat that had color changing accent lighting; blue with the doors closed and red when the doors opened. Probably my most favorite interior features on the truck, and I miss it every time I drive this new Ram. I think you may have helped me with a solution. Thanks for the share. I was just about to pull the trigger on the Ram logo LED cup holder inserts before I saw this. The Amazon reviews mentioned a loud noise from the driver. Have you noticed that with your lights?

th365thli

Reaction score
I bought my Big Horn Quad Cab used. Since then:
-Bilstein 5100 2 inch level.
-Fuel Vapors at +2 offset
-Falken Wildpeak 275/65/20
-Airlift 1000HD airbags
-Airlift Gen2 WirelessONE onboard aircompressor
-UWS Toolbox
-Line X

20200401_154711.jpg

20200401_154722.jpg

I eventually want to:
-Black out the trim and badges. Bumpers and grills are expensive lol
-Add nerf bars/steps
-Change out lights to LEDs
-Add Edge Pulsar

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
I'll take some daytime shots today. I used the thin size 3M double sided tape on some places. I actually replaced it last night from the 9ft to the 16ft to be able to fully wrap around the center armrest console. I will also install the 9ft tonight. The installation is kinda fun.

Here's the listing for the 16ft:

Here's the install last night: View attachment 51033 View attachment 51034
Where did you start the wiring?

BLAM

Reaction score
I recently traded a Lariat that had color changing accent lighting; blue with the doors closed and red when the doors opened. Probably my most favorite interior features on the truck, and I miss it every time I drive this new Ram. I think you may have helped me with a solution. Thanks for the share. I was just about to pull the trigger on the Ram logo LED cup holder inserts before I saw this. The Amazon reviews mentioned a loud noise from the driver. Have you noticed that with your lights?

I saw that same review. There are no sound what so ever on both of my strings of light.

Users who are viewing this thread