5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All in a week...

Changed to Rebel takeoffs
Removed front air dam
Added Go Rhino RB20 running boards

Should have my Bilstein 5100s on next week, then some wheel spacers whenever they arrive!
1af8dc5ff4d3887078f189e62cad234e.jpg

1487a613f9a4f6f75fb278cf61fbbc32.jpg
7c6143e47aa118ba1dd45c563321a4fc.jpg

Last edited:

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lamin-x'd the tail lights with 'Smoke' version. Pretty easy install if you use a heat gun. Always happy with their products.

Attachments

• IMG_6346.jpeg
    IMG_6346.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 175

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed Lamin-X headlights and fogs, install was pretty straight forward. Taillights tomorrow and I suspect it’ll be a little more difficult.
89F5730B-9F2C-4100-BE31-E903B8087702.jpeg

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Use the thin 3M tape and cut down the plastic edging for 90 degrees curves. The panels are super easy to remove if needed. Have fun!!!

Looks good even in daytime light. It would be perfect if it was dimmable. Not sure if there's something that can plug in between this and the USB port that can act as a dimmer.

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed Lamin-X headlights and fogs, install was pretty straight forward. Taillights tomorrow and I suspect it’ll be a little more difficult.
View attachment 51337
did my taillights today....don't even bother unless you have heat gun. Also, trim along the strong edges around the tail lamp. If you try to tuck in any overage, it will not set.

Gmoosevt

Reaction score
Yokohama's and Mopar Slash guards installed. Had to do some trimming on the inside of the front splash guards for them to clear. Zero rub full lock. May end up pushing them out a bit with 1" spacers, but for now, I will just enjoy this for a bit.

Hey Dookie.... how did you get the dark twilights on a Laramie? I’d like to make/change mine to dark too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ram_it

Reaction score
Stupid question....are the bolts on the 2020 ram 1500 metric or SAE. I’m changing my front struts out tomorrow but buying new impact sockets and I didn’t think to look before I headed to hardware store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kxlexus

Reaction score
Stupid question....are the bolts on the 2020 ram 1500 metric or SAE. I’m changing my front struts out tomorrow but buying new impact sockets and I didn’t think to look before I headed to hardware store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bolts are metric

clinecs

Reaction score
Got some major upgrades this week. BDS 4" Lift plus new XD 20" wheels with added 35's in the Nitto Ridge Grappler. As an added bonus did the HornBlaster Conductor Train horns....which is ungodly loud....may be having reservations on it, but nothing else so far. Need to work on some better pic's.

Attachments

• After Pic.jpg
    After Pic.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 256
  • Before Pic.jpg
    Before Pic.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 251

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got some major upgrades this week. BDS 4" Lift plus new XD 20" wheels with added 35's in the Nitto Ridge Grappler. As an added bonus did the HornBlaster Conductor Train horns....which is ungodly loud....may be having reservations on it, but nothing else so far. Need to work on some better pic's.
where did you mount the train horns?

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
did my taillights today....don't even bother unless you have heat gun. Also, trim along the strong edges around the tail lamp. If you try to tuck in any overage, it will not set.
Well I had the heat gun and it definitely aids in moving the film but sadly to say after about 1 hour I crumpled the film up and threw it in the trash :mad: I’ll use the other one to do the turn signals in the mirrors and the 3rd brake light. I did manage to do the mirror swap without breaking a mirror in about 10 minutes so the day ended on a high note! I’ll get the taillights painted.

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I had the heat gun and it definitely aids in moving the film but sadly to say after about 1 hour I crumpled the film up and threw it in the trash :mad: I’ll use the other one to do the turn signals in the mirrors and the 3rd brake light. I did manage to do the mirror swap without breaking a mirror in about 10 minutes so the day ended on a high note! I’ll get the taillights painted.
sorry to hear that. This stuff can be frustrating. I screwed up the piece for the hood leading edge. Fortunately Lamin-X sent me a second one for 50%. Maybe if you reach out to them they can replace it at a better price.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed my leather key fob cover. By far my lamest mod but gives it a good look!

Users who are viewing this thread