5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jordan2929

Reaction score
Mine has the "moorse code" noise as well, it goes away when I turn recirculation on. I took the cowl off the lower part of the windshield on the outside and the intake for the hvac system on the passenger side, when this is open (recirculation off) it makes a terrible noise at 73+ mph, as soon as I turn recirculation on it goes away. The only way to get to this unit is to completely remove the dash, it's not accessable from outside the cab in any way. My truck also has a squeeky center armrest and it leaks engine oil and transmission fluid (even after they replaced the front main seal, timing cover gasket, and driveshaft). Are there any lemon law lawyers that would like to help me with this mess?

barakutha

Reaction score
She's unfortunately gone for a few weeks getting a few upgrades @southernautofab.. , falling back in love with this thing.. the iPhone 11pro camera is great

9676375904ec592c7f61d76e7322bfa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019 Limited 4x4 with ramboxes, no etourque
- Borla cat-back touring with resonator
- 20% ceramic tint all around and pano
- Mostly dechromed and debadged
- Leveled with Daystar spacers and revel links (0.5in rake)
- Nitto ridge grapplers 285/55r22 (34.6x11.7)

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
She's unfortunately gone for a few weeks getting a few upgrades @southernautofab.. , falling back in love with this thing.. the iPhone 11pro camera is great

9676375904ec592c7f61d76e7322bfa5.jpg

2019 Limited 4x4 with ramboxes, no etourque
- Borla cat-back touring with resonator
- 20% ceramic tint all around and pano
- Mostly dechromed and debadged
- Leveled with Daystar spacers and revel links (0.5in rake)
- Nitto ridge grapplers 285/55r22 (34.6x11.7)

Now that's a car right there!!!! Love those Nissan Altima man! ;)

kliffy77

Reaction score
I got my truck back yesterday with most of phase 2.0 complete. I still need to take the hood emblem outer rings to the vinyl wrap shop to get them wrapped in the bronze, reassemble and install in the hood. I hope to get that taken care of by the end of the week. All the black paint has a bronze metallic flake in it that you can't really see in these pictures, but once I get a good sunny day and my truck is cleaned up nice I will grab some pics showing that better.

The work completed this pass:
1: Grille painted gloss black with bronze metallic flake
2: Brake calipers painted to match the bronze accent
3: Tow hooks powder coated to match the bronze accent
4: hood emblems painted gloss black with bronze metallic flake (still need wrapped, assembled and installed)

Knocking on wood, One of the sharpest & best looking trucks ever.

RickWaz

Reaction score
Added this set of grille-logo decal

Tomorrow my set of OEM fender flares is going to be ready after painting, so I'll probably get to that later this week.

Also tomorrow my set of chrome grille overlay is suppose to arrive, will be installing it as soon as I get it.

Links:
Emblem decal:

Grille overlays:

Fender flares:

8a9e9be7b523b5dde5f1f322a71c31a7.jpg
NICE upgrades MannyHen! You can also get the USA Ram logo graphics for the driver + passenger side doors. I've added these as well to my Ram. They're designed specifically for each door so the stars & stripes are "blowing" front to back.

Attachments

• RAM_21.jpg
    RAM_21.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 94

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
NICE upgrades MannyHen! You can also get the USA Ram logo graphics for the driver + passenger side doors. I've added these as well to my Ram. They're designed specifically for each door so the stars & stripes are "blowing" front to back.

Thanks man, I appreciate that!
Where can I get the side logo decals?
I couldn't find it in your post...

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Overlay on your grille. I recently stumbled across that on Ebay/Amazon. How is the install? It just snaps on? If you tried to remove it, do you feel it would damage/ scratch the grill? Thanks
Thanks!
Very easy, snap-on installation.
I didn't try to remove it but it's pretty tight so I'd imagine it would damage the trim if pulled out.

-Nightwind-

Reaction score
Thanks!
Very easy, snap-on installation.
I didn't try to remove it but it's pretty tight so I'd imagine it would damage the trim if pulled out.

Do you have a link for the accent lights? Those are neat! Can you change the color?

rzims

Reaction score
just picked it up after having the Bilsteins installed.....now for some real tires. Still going nuts trying to figure out the best bang for the buck on those... leveled.jpg

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a link for the accent lights? Those are neat! Can you change the color?

Thanks!
I just wanted the blue so I got this one:

I think you can get different ones that are interchangeable...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread