5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Removed 4x4 Off Road stickers. Piece of cake with hairdryer and looks much better. Wondering why I waited so long.
Now I'm eyeing the other chromed plastic hooha on the doors and tailgate. If the hood and tailgate ram's head weren't recessed I'd have already pulled all of it.

flffpm

Reaction score
Removed dealer installed Ram drop=in liner, installed Bed Rug and Undercover Swing Cases (took some extra time to use Rivnuts instead of self tappers...

Attachments

• IMG_5573.JPG
    IMG_5573.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_5575.JPG
    IMG_5575.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 259
  • IMG_5576.JPG
    IMG_5576.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 259
  • IMG_5577.JPG
    IMG_5577.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 261

MSchnLoneStar19

Reaction score
Installed my bed step! This is hands down the best solution for getting into your bed. I must have gotten the last one shipped before they ran out but I have to say Mopar's packing sucks. It was loose in a cardboard box and had broken through all sides and the hardware bag was torn open. Good thing everything was in there and it's built tough:
View attachment 6242

And for those keeping track of payload, the step itself weighs 16 lbs. I didn't weigh the three bolts. Also of note, It mounts with three bolts and they include one nut and another captive nut welded to a ~6" steel handle (see in pic above) and the instructions show where to use them but I didn't need either nut since my frame had welded in nuts in all three locations. Maybe they made the frame change in anticipation of selling a lot more of these?

Quick and easy install.

Anyway, it's awesome and I'm going to enjoy it every day I don't get any younger.
View attachment 6243
Did you pay separately for it.? There is a discussion on the Bed Step as it is listed as part of the BUG.

Hahny

Reaction score
Got my Carven exhaust and tow hooks installed over the weekend!

Attachments

• F16DD703-BBFF-4EE3-B949-3BDE42B97438.jpeg
    F16DD703-BBFF-4EE3-B949-3BDE42B97438.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 200
  • FFFA43DB-0988-4E10-9E73-0B89730E642B.jpeg
    FFFA43DB-0988-4E10-9E73-0B89730E642B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 196

JoeRam

Reaction score
Removed dealer installed Ram drop=in liner, installed Bed Rug and Undercover Swing Cases (took some extra time to use Rivnuts instead of self tappers...
Very Nice Professional Install.

Akpilot

Reaction score
Couple jobs done today.
Installed Westin Pro Traxx 5” black bars.
Replaced all interior lights with LED including foot lights.
Replaced rear cab brake light and bed light with LED.

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
Couple jobs done today.
Installed Westin Pro Traxx 5” black bars.
Replaced all interior lights with LED including foot lights.
Replaced rear cab brake light and bed light with LED.
I'd be interested in details of what you used for all the LED's and pics if you've got them.
Noticeable difference for the brake light and bed light?

Akpilot

Reaction score
Interior LED’s make huge difference. Replaced 2 maps lights, 2 floor lights, and rear overhead light. The overcab bed LED lights are MUCH brighter and looks good. The brake is brighter as well.

Brake light. Need 1 total

https://www.amazon.com/LASFIT-Chips...op?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref=yo_pop_d_pd_title

Rear cab light. Need 1 bulb

https://www.amazon.com/SiriusLED-Ex...op?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref=yo_pop_d_pd_title

Map lights, foot lights, and bed lights. Need 6 total.
https://www.amazon.com/Marsauto-Ext...op?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref=yo_pop_d_pd_title

Users who are viewing this thread