5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

barakutha

Reaction score
Swapped my chrome Mopar deflector for the black.. instead of going black on the grill, I think I'm gonna paint match

b4f12925b663431d5193b3f52a6eadb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019 Limited 4x4 with ramboxes, no etourque
- Borla cat-back touring with resonator
- 20% ceramic tint all around and pano
- Leveled with Daystar spacers and revel links (0.5in rake)
- Nitto ridge grapplers 285/55r22 (34.6x11.7)

Last edited:

sjsleuth

Reaction score
I put in the Flowmaster flow fx muffler. Easy install, 1/2 hour start to finish including getting the tools needed out and putting away. I was also working on the ground.

The sound is amazing, deep and mellow with ZERO drone at all. While cursing down the road, you can barely tell anything was done to the truck.

Anyone thinking of doing this, do it. Its not as loud as you'd think so if you want loud, look at something different but if you want a deep rumble this is the way to go!

I literally spent 2 weeks listening to every exhaust sound clip I could find, and from reviews on here this seemed to be what I wanted.
IMO depends on what your doing with your truck....I have had the bed rug in ones before that covers sides and bed with tailgate covered as well. Liked it very well. I now have the the bed rug that lays in bed of truck and is Velcro in,I also bought the tail gate cover by bed rug as well. I never really haul any thing that needs to cover the sides....but if you haul things that hit the sides on a regular basis I would get total cover. Personally I don't care for plastic bed lines but each to their own.
Bed rug not being made for Rambox.

MQQSE

Reaction score

Bufo

Reaction score
Installed my Dualliner bed liner today. Twenty minutes . Love the concept. See how it holds up.

I was just looking at getting one. It looks good in my opinion! Seems more cost efficient than a spray in and I like the idea of a rubber non slip mat.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Installed my Dualliner bed liner today. Twenty minutes . Love the concept. See how it holds up.
Does everything snap into place, or do you need to use double sided tape anywhere? Also, what about the tailgate? Is that bolted down or with double-sided tape?

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks great, very clean...but need to remove the dealer decal on the tailgate (says
Griffin' or something like that). It becomes the focal point because it's odd looking. Nice ride.
Thanks, yeah the sticker needs to go.

A71Rambler

Reaction score
It has been a busy few weeks since I bought my Ram....

1. Had the front windows tinted to match.
2. Changed out all the emblems from chome to black - RAM on grille, doors, tailgate and sport hood
3. Tazer DT
4. Mopar bed divider
5. Removed the front plate mount and installed color keyed bumper plugs
6. Hellwig rear sway
7. Mopar black exhaust tips
8. FabTech 2" leveling kit and alignment
9. Fuel Rebel (D680) 20X9 +1 with Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 305/55R20

IMG_1303-1.jpg

IMG_1302-1.jpg

IMG_1306-1.jpg

IMG_1300-1.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It has been a busy few weeks since I bought my Ram....

1. Had the front windows tinted to match.
2. Changed out all the emblems from chome to black - RAM on grille, doors, tailgate and sport hood
3. Tazer DT
4. Mopar bed divider
5. Removed the front plate mount and installed color keyed bumper plugs
6. Hellwig rear sway
7. Mopar black exhaust tips
8. FabTech 2" leveling kit and alignment
9. Fuel Rebel (D680) 20X9 +1 with Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 305/55R20
Damn sounds like you’ve been having some fun with that thing. Did you self install the leveling kit or take it to a shop?

aametzger

Reaction score
IMG_0368.jpeg

Today I got the chrome window trim wrapped in gloss black. Over the last few weeks, I have also done the following:
  1. Borla s-type cat-back
  2. S&B CAI
  3. Front window tint
  4. Body-color mirror caps
  5. Gloss black window trim
  6. Nitto RG 305/45/22 XL
  7. Hellwig sway bar
Loving this truck so far - got it about a month ago. This forum is feeding my addiction for customizing vehicles. Thanks for everyone's info on here!

Users who are viewing this thread