What did you do to your Ram today???

TruckDriver

Reaction score
Installed the Sprint Booster yes there is a better product than pedal commander. Do your research people.
How would you rate the product? Would be great to see a review post in the mods forum - thanks for the tip!

Lize

Reaction score
I seem to recall someone talking about the black plastic cover under the truck that is around some cables that run along the frame by the gas tank. I can’t find it on here anywhere but mine got messed up today running through a flooded part of the road.
I had that issue. It’s a post about it for sure. Same way most of ours has come off
Fuel rail cover
I looked for that yesterday as I remember reading a post but couldn't find it either.
Today I see this:

ej23

Reaction score
Decked drawers went in today. My wife and I kind of split the work. I started the process during lunch, she finished most of it and we put the final touches in after work. Not a bad install looks like is is exact;y what I expected.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Gave my girl a nice foam bath and going to give her a polish and install my new bumper plugs from cobrar97! Will dress the bumper off nicely. Then a little bourbon for me!

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
Not today... but tomorrow...! I will be picking up my headlights (they are waiting for the left tail) and installing them. I can’t wait. :D

Chippy

Reaction score
How would you rate the product? Would be great to see a review post in the mods forum - thanks for the tip!

I started a thread simply called Sprint Booster were I gave my impression and how I installed it. I was at Sema when they won a big award that year and they have continually improved it. No negative comments or bad stories anywhere to be found. A solid simple product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 2)