5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

FuriousFuria

Reaction score
Picked up a used 2021 Ram Rebel a few weeks ago and immediately got to work on changing/adding some things!

Things I did myself:
MBRP Muffler Bypass
1.5" KSP Wheel Spacers
Revesol Red Stripe Steering Wheel (non-heated unfortunately, don't use it anyway)
AVS Aeroskin LightShield
Bedlined front RAM logo
Bedlined front skid plate

Things previous owner had added (glad he did I would have had to buy so much more stuff lol):
Carven exhaust tips
Go Rhino running boards
Gator sliding bed cover
BedRug
Tuffy In-Floor storage security lids

IMG_0137.jpeg
IMG_0059.jpeg
IMG_0116.jpeg
IMG_0073.jpeg

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up a used 2021 Ram Rebel a few weeks ago and immediately got to work on changing/adding some things!

Things I did myself:
MBRP Muffler Bypass
1.5" KSP Wheel Spacers
Revesol Red Stripe Steering Wheel (non-heated unfortunately, don't use it anyway)
AVS Aeroskin LightShield
Bedlined front RAM logo

Things previous owner had added (glad he did I would have had to buy so much more stuff lol):
Carven exhaust tips
Go Rhino running boards
Gator sliding bed cover
BedRug

View attachment 166239
View attachment 166242
View attachment 166243
View attachment 166241
Looks good what did u use to do the bed liner stuff?

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Things I did myself:
MBRP Muffler Bypass
1.5" KSP Wheel Spacers
AVS Aeroskin LightShield
Bedlined front RAM logo

Carven exhaust tips
Go Rhino running boards
Gator sliding bed cover
BedRug

View attachment 166239
View attachment 166242
View attachment 166243
View attachment 166241
Welcome! Seeing that you took to mods right away, I think you’ll fit right in!

Last edited:

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Things I did myself:
MBRP Muffler Bypass
1.5" KSP Wheel Spacers
AVS Aeroskin LightShield
Bedlined front RAM logo

Carven exhaust tips
Go Rhino running boards
Gator sliding bed cover
BedRug

Looks good! Love the wheel! (y)

Trail3n

Reaction score
rear driver side tail light went out other day, so I went ahead and replaced both brake/running light and reverse light with LASFIT LED lighting. No pictures but they do work and will check out how bright the reverse lights are later. image.jpg

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
rear driver side tail light went out other day, so I went ahead and replaced both brake/running light and reverse light with LASFIT LED lighting. No pictures but they do work and will check out how bright the reverse lights are later. View attachment 166312
So that driver side tail light is a model issue, eh?

I did mine a few weeks ago and there are tons of how-tos on YouTube showing the replacement.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just finished installing these... View attachment 166500
View attachment 166501 View attachment 166502 View attachment 166504
In-cab drone with a Flowmaster FlowFX D-fit muffler and no ANC did not change much. Sounds much better now...more angry! Thanks, B2Fabrication! Fast shipping and great product!
Crazy how much of a difference these make. Pricey, but the value is there. I wouldn’t say I was disappointed with just the b2 round muffler, but it definitely left me desiring more. Added their resonator delete about a week later and what a difference. Way more aggressive, with deeper and cleaner tones.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Crazy how much of a difference these make. Pricey, but the value is there. I wouldn’t say I was disappointed with just the b2 round muffler, but it definitely left me desiring more. Added their resonator delete about a week later and what a difference. Way more aggressive, with deeper and cleaner tones.
Give the people what they want, sound clip!!!!

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree, waaaay more of a deep tone without the resonators. I procrastinated for months on buying these. Cart sat for a while before I checked out. Was considering the Flowmaster deletes, but I already have the Mopar 5 inch tips, and those guys are even more expensive. Unfortunately I still suffer from cracked manifolds with no word from service on parts ETA. So it sounds great from the back, but kinda sick from the front, and not the “cool” kinda sick, either🤒
In the end, money well spent to get the sound I was trying to achieve. 👍

Steele713

Reaction score
New rims and tires and many new factory parts. So i have Probably 1 of the rarest, and love/hate colors out there for the Ram. Rugged brown pearlcoat. I changed the wheel package to a 275/65r10 116t recon grappler with some 20" built to serve rims that I polished. Great tires! 34"x11" 4ply.
Anyone seen or have a rugged brown pearlcoat?
Nitto told me these tires should be set to 30psi all the way around...sounds way to low. What ya guys think?
Truck color looks so different depending on sun or shade. Pretty cool.
Put a 2" level with the bilstein 5100s.
Has power steps, 12 uconnect with 360 view, self parking perpendicular or parallel, adaptive cruise, heated & cooled seats, blind spot, lane assist, axle lock, tow pkg, etorque, 392 gears with 26 gallon tank and spray in bed liner. Great truck...now. was in dealer shop for 10 weeks. Exhaust manifold leak, driveahaft failure and rear axle failure. Fixed exhaust manifold, replaced driveshat and entire axle. Also both side mirrors replaced due to not operating correctly. During the 10 weeks they put about 4 more door dings on truck besides the few I had. They said they would fix. They got their pointless dent guy to fix them, and to my surprise he fixed every ding on the truck. Have 58k on truck so all covered under 5yr/60k power train warranty(whew). My after market warranty took care of mirrors with a $100 deductible. $1000 each mirror due to camera, blind spot and heated(still unbelievable price for mirrors). When all was done the dealer said just sign, you owe nothing. I was very happy with that. Also they took car of rental cost for the full 10 weeks at a cost of $2500.
If I had to pay for all this would easily be over 10k. Have a brand new truck now and couldn't be happier.
So I rambled on, but initial questions were do you feel 30psi is to low for these tires, and has anyone seen or have a rugged brown pearlcoat(RBPC).
Been a crazy ride with this Ram, but all worked out great!

Attachments

• 20230827_074632.jpg
    20230827_074632.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 20230826_115001.jpg
    20230826_115001.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 119

Users who are viewing this thread