5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Rdiersing

Reaction score
Woke up to my 2020 1500 dead jumped it for thirty seconds and it started right up now the check engine light is on and it’s throwing a U1267 code took it to have the battery checked said battery/starter/alternator were all good and working fine so I brought it to the dealership they said no clue we will check it so now we wait. Anyone else have this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes just now literally exactly what u just described. Did you ever get an answer?

Rdiersing

Reaction score
Yes, happened to my truck within the first 6 months, took it to dealer, they said battery tested fine. Before I jump starter the truck, I had tried to hook battery charger up and charger said battery was bad. Has been two and a half year now with same battery and no other issues.
What did you do about the u1267 check engine code?

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Added some chase lights. Or should I say, a state of the art tailgater deterrent system? 😂

Lights are Strands Siberia RP’s. They have the option to run either an amber or red DRL similar to how my A pillar lights have the amber or white DRL.

Brackets are a universal style chase light bracket made by GODZ MFG. These brackets have two mounting points per side and the design allows for both a light and antenna to be mounted if desired. I mainly went with these because they work with most tonneau covers on the market.

IMG_9351.jpeg
IMG_9362.jpeg
IMG_9366.jpeg

raygun9

Reaction score
Added some chase lights. Or should I say, a state of the art tailgater deterrent system?

Lights are Strands Siberia RP’s. They have the option to run either an amber or red DRL similar to how my A pillar lights have the amber or white DRL.

Brackets are a universal style chase light bracket made by GODZ MFG. These brackets have two mounting points per side and the design allows for both a light and antenna to be mounted if desired. I mainly went with these because they work with most tonneau covers on the market.

View attachment 165940
View attachment 165941
View attachment 165942
Sweet lookin truck.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

5G_DarkSide

Reaction score
Added some chase lights. Or should I say, a state of the art tailgater deterrent system? 😂

View attachment 165940
View attachment 165941
View attachment 165942
These look fantastic Biggie...mean lookin truck you got there

Davidbt

Reaction score
I know what you mean about missing your truck. I really miss my 15’ 3500 Laramie with the Cummins 6.7. But alas, things change for a bunch of reasons. Not sorry I bought my 1500 Limited, but miss my beast.

View attachment 123156
Old thread. I relate, I had a 2018 3500 6.7 SLT built like a Big Horn. I really miss that truck.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So last camping trip I went on I had to go through some bumpy, side-to-side rocking, rock gardens. That side-to-side action made everything in the backseat slide around and bump into each other, especially the fridge and the Ecoflow power station and add-on battery that are stacked. It got so annoying that I found a campsite, stopped, and told the caravan to keep exploring while I was done driving and come back when they're done.
That pushed something I had on the to-do list all the way up to first priority.

After some R&D, I came up with this design where its primary purpose is to allow me to secure my fridge and my Ecoflows down. This is just the first version that I will test its effectiveness in the next trip, and eventually I will make it with metal.

thumbnail_IMG_4688.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4689.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4686.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4687.jpg

I elected to use plywood because it's cheaper and I can cut it without any special tools, while also allowing me to test the functionality of my design.

Stay tuned for how it goes (we shall see next weekend)!

Insanity

Reaction score
I drove it to pick up and drop off the kids for the weekend. I won't be doing very much of anything anytime soon. I fell out of a work truck ,not my pete, and the fall out from that has not gotten any better. Daily back and neck pain along with headaches that make me see double daily.

I am a mover until I run out of steam for the day, this is torture to sit still all day. I can't even pick up my 2yo son without being in pain. Lets just say I was not being a very good father this weekend and being in pain is no excuse to act that way.

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Net audio I think it was makes a single sub solution that mounts behind the rear seats
I have the system from Net audio. You keep all your under seat storage and your bass is improved greatly for those who aren’t wanting 2 subs. Trust me it’s more than enough for what I want

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My truck came with the bedliner so I was bored and made a stupid purchase and decided to add a bed rug/ carpet to the floor and tailgate to keep the bed coating looking like new for longevity and it's easy on the knees when climbing in and out, and keeps items from sliding around in the bed of the truck. I opted out of the full carpet, I just didn't want that.
View attachment 165898 View attachment 165899 View attachment 165900
View attachment 165906
I did the same opted out of the full carpet and I like it much better the way it is

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Used it for run to Walmart for some Rust reformer, brake cleaner and differential fluid for step sons truck. Had to replace his leaf spring u-bolts so cleaned things up and painted while it was apart and changed diff fluid since so didn't k ow last time it was done or if it was ever done. Was also teaching moment for him working on his own truck. PXL_20230827_200743459.jpg PXL_20230827_200035522.jpg PXL_20230827_212628948.jpg

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ignored another opportunity to wash my entire truck in 100 degree 100% humidity and took it to the car wash after I finished washing the rims and tires only :)

Users who are viewing this thread