5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's what I don't wanna hear.

Inspection all in the way in February should not be combined with 3 months waiting for parts after the fact. Then add on labor times.....

Summer before I'm back in my ride!!!

😒
My guy did say Jeep stuff has been about the worst. They had a Renegade in a while ago that was non driveable. They waited so long for parts that Jeep did a buy back. Honestly, we're getting to the point where we could pursue that too if we wanted. We did it at the beginning of covid with a new Kia with a bum transmission that was in the shop for 2 months. Hopefully you'll have better luck.

Moto21

Reaction score
Siiick! I always thought 37s would work on a 2.5-3” lift with the right offset. This is the first one I’ve seen on a nonrebel ram!
I dig that little skid plate/bumper up front on yours man so sweet

gwatt86

Reaction score
Received my Lasfit LEDs today and got the interior lights installed. It looks so much better in the cab now. Looking forward to getting the exterior lights installed next.
View attachment 146167
View attachment 146168
View attachment 146169
It was a pain in the butt doing those map lights, wasn't it? I did mine a year ago but didn't use lasfit. One of the lights flickers now so I need to replace but don't want to mess with changing them since its a little difficult...and afraid I'm going to brake something.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It was a pain in the butt doing those map lights, wasn't it? I did mine a year ago but didn't use lasfit. One of the lights flickers now so I need to replace but don't want to mess with changing them since its a little difficult...and afraid I'm going to brake something.
Just shipped from Lasfit. Any idea of "how to" info or "helpful hints".

Reldn

Reaction score

God yes, those map lights sucked. I'm hoping these keep going for a long time, because I really do not want to go through that again anytime soon.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Just shipped from Lasfit. Any idea of "how to" info or "helpful hints".
Yeah helpful hint, return them 😂 my Lasfit map light is going out and flickering, my dome light had issues when I first installed it, my cargo light in the 3rd brake light died out completely, and the bulbs they sell for my wife’s Honda accord’s reverse lights are god awful and fall out every time you shut the trunk! I’m done with the Lasfit brand.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah helpful hint, return them 😂 my Lasfit map light is going out and flickering, my dome light had issues when I first installed it, my cargo light in the 3rd brake light died out completely, and the bulbs they sell for my wife’s Honda accord’s reverse lights are god awful and fall out every time you shut the trunk! I’m done with the Lasfit brand.
I got the lasfit LEDs too and they were awful. One died and the other messed with my FOB.

HemiDude

Reaction score
Built a structure that allows me to put the topper on and take it off by myself. Back into rack, jump into bed of truck, stand up with topper, walk to tailgate and set it on the plywood platform. Off now until hunting season next fall!
Smart!

Jako

Reaction score
Thought I ordered my CHMSL LEDS from Lasfit which I have had no problems with BUT my CRS had kicked in. Checked my email and it was Diode Dynamics 2 years ago.
Another ah :poop:
Thanks by the way - definitely don't want to go through the light dissection and do it over.

Users who are viewing this thread