5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This boogielander idea really appeals to me. Long travel next year and overland outfit. Should be able to get lots of places with a rear locker on 2WD
my biggest concern that i haven't addressed in the build thread is stability of RTT and bed rack while boogieing. My friend's tacoma camper shifted forward during a landing the other day and shattered his rear glass, and now i'm worried about that part lol

until i can figure out a way to be 100% certain my tent and rack won't move under any circumstance i won't be catching air with it:cry:

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My son and I put in a set of Air Lift 1000's in his 2020 1500 a couple days ago. Install was pretty straightforward and took about two hours' time taking our time and BS-ing. He installed the valves as his license plate bolts.

The tide has changed, it was nice being the helper, holding light, handing tools and supplies for a change.

BTW, he's starting to have issues filling his tank with the pump shutting off before full.
don't forget the beer. lol
that is the most important thing I see on my dad's hand while he watches me working on my truck or his grand Cherokee

tabber02

Reaction score
I might have to do that down the line. I think it would really work for me.
Nice truck.
thanks! it holds a lot of my fishing gear. i bass fish out of a kayak, so the drawers kind of serve as my boat ramp organizers... super happy with the truck so far. miss the cummins, but i don't miss the fuel economy...

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
which LT kit are you looking at?
I hit up Dirt King Fabrication. They will have their LT kit coming out late next year. Gives me time to save up. As far as the Rack and everything shifting, there's gotta be a way to secure it tightly.

Haoloveran

Reaction score
Not what I did today, what i did for the last 2 days. Cat back rough country exhaust. I love it, very very mild at low rpm and the auto start stop does not make a big starting sound like you get with the starter, but sounds sick when stomping on it out on the road. The video does it no justice. Also installed a platform for my buddy so he has a nice big flat area of his own and when he sits he is at window height instead of staring at a door panel, he hated that lol. Was nice to have a break in the weather, I felt human again outside instead of the living on mars experiment for the last month where an air conditioner is your only supply of oxygen!
Obligitory video of exhaust...
View attachment 136724 View attachment 136725 View attachment 136726
Any drone sound on the highway?

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Made sure the 4x4 still worked in the ice
d702f3c4d86aa3a704de27b448b560a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread