5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

LiveWire

Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing this. I want just a little more, but not too much. Would love to hear one in person. I can't make any judgements off videos, etc.

I already have a Plymouth with straight pipes dumped in front of the axle using 40 Series Flowmasters. In videos it's not that loud at idle and you'd never know about that off idle drone... 😵‍💫
I was the same way, listened to different videos, couldnt tell anything. Really didnt change it alot, nothing drastic at least on mine with the magnaflow. Know need to worry.

Last edited:

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed some factory all weather floor mats. I got the dealer to throw them in with the purchase, along with some rear wheel well liners. I picked up the Matt’s today. View attachment 138773

View attachment 138776 View attachment 138774
Nice! I really like the mats. Only complaint is they can be a little bit cumbersome to pull up to get into the in floor storage, but any mat would be. I see you have the under seat storage. They're a little more difficult to get back in when it's rolled out forward.

Been looking for some Mopar liners. Dealer wants stupid money and BAM said they are backorder. Will have to go RC I guess.

__JAG__

Reaction score
Nice! I really like the mats. Only complaint is they can be a little bit cumbersome to pull up to get into the in floor storage, but any mat would be. I see you have the under seat storage. They're a little more difficult to get back in when it's rolled out forward.

Been looking for some Mopar liners. Dealer wants stupid money and BAM said they are backorder. Will have to go RC I guess.
Yeah any mat will be annoying for the in floor storage, but I dont plan on using it much. Just to store things like trailer hitch, which I rarely use.
I don't have a roll out storage. Its just the little wall that folds down to hold stuff back.

I think these mats are only like $140 for the dealer. And my dealer got them in about a week.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah any mat will be annoying for the in floor storage, but I dont plan on using it much. Just to store things like trailer hitch, which I rarely use.
I don't have a roll out storage. Its just the little wall that folds down to hold stuff back.

I think these mats are only like $140 for the dealer. And my dealer got them in about a week.
I like them in my Back Country. Gonna be real nice in the winter. Carpet mats turn to junk in no time dragging salt and melting snow/ice in all the time. Also will be nice for muddy hunting boots. No worries slopping everything up anymore. Just pull the mats out and hose them off.

Another plus is cleaning dog hair. One swipe with the vacuum and gone. It was a nightmare trying to get it out when embedded into carpet mats.

__JAG__

Reaction score
My biggest issue on my 2017 was I wore a hole through the carpet floor mat, and then almost through the carpet underneath. But yeah cleaning rubber mats is so much easier than carpet.

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had those Mopar mats in my '19. My '21 Limited came with nice mats that are rubber with little carpet sections that snap on or off.

I replaced the ones in my '21 with the Husky mats. They give more coverage than the Mopar mats. They cover some of the door sills and they also cover more of the carpet, particularly in the back seat area. I think the Husky mats would also hold more liquid, in the event of a spill.

The downside is the Husky mats ARE a little bit more slippery than the Mopar mats. Stuff that did not slide around on the Mopar mats will slide around some on the Husky mats. But, they are still pretty flexible, so they are not just pure plastic.

jvillej

Reaction score
Got a nice pic of the rebel at sunset of a recent trip back from out west.
41d1569fda3e31cb62d0c892e5935be0.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Not today but last week had red Rough Country brake caliper covers, replaced chrome lug nuts with black ones, 2" Titan Wheel Spacer (Hub Centric) and red front tow hooks. Next install will be the adaptive cruise control (New ACC Switch, ABS, HCU) as soon as I can find someone to install them for me. Will post when completed.
New to Rams and I already miss the adaptive cruise control in my previous truck. How expensive and difficult is it to install in 22 big horn? Adaptive is so handy!!

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All I did to mine today is call her bad names. Drove my daughter to school and the screen was black, again. Stopped at the gas station on the way home and as usual a little time to think about what she's done and the screen came back.

I can still change radio stations with voice, but really sucks losing the camera.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All I did to mine today is call her bad names. Drove my daughter to school and the screen was black, again. Stopped at the gas station on the way home and as usual a little time to think about what she's done and the screen came back.

I can still change radio stations with voice, but really sucks losing the camera.
She's misbehaving because she's being used as a soccer-mom-mobile. Give her a little off-road adventure - even if it's just across a neighbor's lawn - and she'll be happy again.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
She's misbehaving because she's being used as a soccer-mom-mobile. Give her a little off-road adventure - even if it's just across a neighbor's lawn - and she'll be happy again.
Did a little off road, then the dirt road, then the paved road into town. Don't think that's the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread