5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! I bought the 2019 OEM LED tail lights W/Bsm and Cross path detection off eBay for around $400 each. They had some minor scuffs/scratches on them that buffed out with some plastic polish. My truck already had all positions filled on the original tail light jumper harness, so I didn’t need to buy those. I just removed the #8 wire from the plug going to the tail light (as mentioned above, and the only other thing I needed was the 4-wire harness provided by Jimmy07) and then used the alpha obd and SGW bypass module. The settings show up in my unconnect menu and then I selected lights and audio. I get a couple of warning beeps if I turn on my turn signal and there’s a vehicle in my blind spot. I was used to having this in previous vehicles, so the mod was a great option for me. Let me know if you need any help since I just did this and it’s still fresh in my mind.

I have sourced all the other parts like it sounds you did on eBay. The think I cannot get my hands on is that wiring harness you got from Jimmy. I’m not worried about installing it all as I do automotive electrical pretty often, I just can’t seem to get my hands on that wiring harness.

Edit: purchased the harness from Jimmy07! (y)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grimgreg

Reaction score
How do you like the cover? I am thing about ordering the same one, but looking to get it during the farher day sale coming up
I like it, it has a different lock mechanism than is shown on the Amazon listing, but it is the style I prefer with no external lock parts. Open tailgate and turn a knob and it rolls up, yank on the strap to pull it closed.

Grimgreg

Reaction score
Added the rack to the tonneau today after a stop at the dealer for oil change, tire rotation and recall repair. 4500 miles, but I'll be putting on a lot of miles in the next 2 weeks and wanted the recall done, so got the service too. 20220608_131342.jpg 20220608_131400.jpg 20220608_131648.jpg 20220608_131740.jpg

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dropped off a 72 Honda 125 I finished and picked up a 2021 Honda 125 to do a service on
eabbc0b5bfab07b311340f64301799ff.jpg

9a51905d5605a1abbce31e77edfbd8ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
anyone has an idea how to remove the passenger sun visor?
I want to get rid of the warning labels on it and it is easier when taking of the visor.
anyone did remove the labels?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
anyone has an idea how to remove the passenger sun visor?
I want to get rid of the warning labels on it and it is easier when taking of the visor.
anyone did remove the labels?
there was a post a while ago that you just use a hair dryer and SLOWLY pull the sticker off.
no need to remove the visor

Users who are viewing this thread