5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

RickWaz

Reaction score

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Stackable bins in the bed against tagate with cargo bar to keep them from sliding forward. Makes it nice to hold things without them sliding all over the bed. Especially groceries
Well, I'm getting on the bandwagon then. Have the cargo bar. Ordering the bins.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Husky stackable bin. Local Home Depot probably has them on the shelf
Yep. Their site says there are 10 at the local store. Putting in a pickup order now.

Ordered a Diamondback HD and was thinking about going with their bins, and still might, but not sure about the weight or cost until I get the cover on.

PowerWagon3500

Reaction score
It wasn’t necessarily done today, but I officially started this build one year ago today and wrapped it up last weekend. It would’ve been done months sooner if I had ordered a different lift kit and didn’t spend months waiting for one that never showed up.
86adf140764bcb2898e1e38fc2e30a85.jpg

Build Sheet—

Wheels/Tires/Suspension:
Fuel 20x11.5 wheels
37” Nitro Terra Grapplers
Rough Country 5” suspension lift
Fox 2.0 Reservoir Shocks

Lighting: by Baja Designs-
Upfront:
LP9 spots
LP6 ambers
Squadron infrareds
S2 Ditch Lights (although the pic shows the previous LP6’s that were originally used)
SDHQ ditch light brackets
AlphaREX LED headlights
Rear:
LP4 Chase Lights
SDHQ Chase Light brackets
Rigid industries Dually lights in the rear bumper

Bumpers/Winch:
Fab Four front bumper
SteelCraft rear bumper
Warn v12 winch

Comms:
Midland GMRS radio
Train horn and air compressor
Siren & loudspeaker for fun

Interior:
Replaced Bighorn stock jump seat with center console from a Limited model
(2x)SwitchPro 9100 modules
Center Console Vault

Exterior:
Wrap by Clutch City Customs
Fender flares
RAM OEM mudflaps
RAM OEM LED tailights
RAM OEM Dually bed
TitanXL 50gal fuel tank
Black RAM OEM door handles
Amp Research - XL Power running boards
AMT hood protector
AMT wind deflectors
MonsterHooks tow hooks & anchors

Last edited:

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It wasn’t necessarily done today, but I officially started this build one year ago today and wrapped it up last weekend. It would’ve been done months sooner if I had ordered a different lift kit and didn’t spend months waiting for one that never showed up.

c578e2a7ce72598b7dea22b8330f88f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Care to give a quick list of what is included in this build?

Feel free to post links where possible. 😉

PowerWagon3500

Reaction score
Build Sheet—

Wheels/Tires/Suspension:
Fuel 20x11.5 wheels
37” Nitro Terra Grapplers
Rough Country 5” suspension lift
Fox 2.0 Reservoir Shocks

Lighting: by Baja Designs-
Upfront:
LP9 spots
LP6 ambers
Squadron infrareds
S2 Ditch Lights (although the pic shows the previous LP6’s that were originally used)
SDHQ ditch light brackets
AlphaREX LED headlights
Rear:
LP4 Chase Lights
SDHQ Chase Light brackets
Rigid industries Dually lights in the rear bumper

Bumpers/Winch:
Fab Four front bumper
SteelCraft rear bumper
Warn v12 winch

Comms:
Midland GMRS radio
Train horn and air compressor
Siren & loudspeaker for fun

Interior:
Replaced Bighorn stock jump seat with center console from a Limited model
(2x)SwitchPro 9100 modules
Center Console Vault

Exterior:
Wrap by Clutch City Customs
Fender flares
RAM OEM mudflaps
RAM OEM LED tailights
RAM OEM Dually bed
TitanXL 50gal fuel tank
Black RAM OEM door handles
Amp Research - XL Power running boards
AMT hood protector
AMT wind deflectors

Last edited:

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've done a lot of mods since I bought my truck at the end of MAR 22, but haven't posted them. I did install OEM LED taillights w/BSM and Cross Traffic alert today (power folding BSM mirrors next weekend). Installed 4 wire harness under front driver's seat (I highly recommend buying this from Jimmy07, does great work), and changed settings with Alpha OBD. BSM is working, but my PE (installed the PE mod wheels ago, doors and tailgate worked fine) for the tailgate stopped working (stopped working as soon as I plugged the lights in, before any vehicle config changes). Any ideas?

Damn I’m dying to do this! (Just the name and cross path detection actually) and tried to PM him but got no response and thought he might not be around anymore.

So was the wiring harness all you had to buy for him?? That’s the only thing I can’t figure out/source.

LS-RR

Reaction score
Damn I’m dying to do this! (Just the name and cross path detection actually) and tried to PM him but got no response and thought he might not be around anymore.

So was the wiring harness all you had to buy for him?? That’s the only thing I can’t figure out/source.

Thanks! I bought the 2019 OEM LED tail lights W/Bsm and Cross path detection off eBay for around $400 each. They had some minor scuffs/scratches on them that buffed out with some plastic polish. My truck already had all positions filled on the original tail light jumper harness, so I didn’t need to buy those. I just removed the #8 wire from the plug going to the tail light (as mentioned above, and the only other thing I needed was the 4-wire harness provided by Jimmy07) and then used the alpha obd and SGW bypass module. The settings show up in my unconnect menu and then I selected lights and audio. I get a couple of warning beeps if I turn on my turn signal and there’s a vehicle in my blind spot. I was used to having this in previous vehicles, so the mod was a great option for me. Let me know if you need any help since I just did this and it’s still fresh in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread