5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just watched my truck get its *** beat by golf ball size hail. Dents everywhere. I’m driving it now and can see the dent all over the hood.

Picture from my neighbor.
f7ac1d469126077b8af255686f35692b.jpg

Damn! that Sucks!! Sorry!

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unfortunately yes it’s bad enough. Trucks not even year old looks like a freaking beater now. I’m just so blown.

Snicklefritz_76

Reaction score
Just removed my headlights because my extended 5/60 MAXIMUM CARE warranty sucks b@ll$!

I called Mopar and even though I bought the 5/60 MAXIMUM CARE warranty my faulty headlights are not covered. My truck is only 2 years old but I exceeded 36k miles. I purchased the 5/60 warranty knowing I would be putting extra miles on my truck, looks like it was a complete waste of money. I asked the Mopar rep if there was anything RAM could do for me, the answer was a resounding 'NO'.

My driver side light is completely dead. You can see the water leaking out. The passenger side is just as bad.
PXL_20220517_011742641.MP.jpg
PXL_20220517_012002268.jpg
20220516_214241.jpg

I'll be shopping for aftermarket headlights, I'm open to suggestions.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Man, that sucks. I am so glad we don't get hail like that here.
I had the same thing happen to a two month old truck and my wife’s brand new car. Paintless Dent Removal did wonders. I was amazed how they both looked absolutely perfect again when done.

The sound of hail like that is crazy. When my truck got nailed years back I was at work with a steel roof over my head. Unbelievably loud. I was truly afraid to walk outside a see my truck. Good thing it was only a Chevy. 😆

Kinalyx

Reaction score
Just removed my headlights because my extended 5/60 MAXIMUM CARE warranty sucks b@ll$!

I called Mopar and even though I bought the 5/60 MAXIMUM CARE warranty my faulty headlights are not covered. My truck is only 2 years old but I exceeded 36k miles. I purchased the 5/60 warranty knowing I would be putting extra miles on my truck, looks like it was a complete waste of money. I asked the Mopar rep if there was anything RAM could do for me, the answer was a resounding 'NO'.

My driver side light is completely dead. You can see the water leaking out. The passenger side is just as bad.
View attachment 129623
View attachment 129624
View attachment 129627

I'll be shopping for aftermarket headlights, I'm open to suggestions.
Wow, that sucks....I keep hearing these horror stories about this freaking Maxcare warranty. I just recently purchased a 7yr 125k plan, do the warranties even cover anything at this point?

Shawn

LS-RR

Reaction score
Lol it’s illegal everywhere. Didn’t stop me from putting limo tint up front & tinting the windshield.
Tinting is illegal here too, but a medical waiver will allow front driver and passenger windows to be tinted.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just keep in mind its a reason to pull you over.
Depends on the state. Some states window tint is a secondary offense, meaning they can't pull you over specifically for window tint infraction.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Depends on the state. Some states window tint is a secondary offense, meaning they can't pull you over specifically for window tint infraction.
don't know the current up-to-date laws here in CA but about 6 years ago I was stop and cited a fix ticket for window tint. $35 or so if I recalled correctly
But to me its just random or bad luck to be stop for window tint in comparison to the % of people with tint on their cars

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
don't know the current up-to-date laws here in CA but about 6 years ago I was stop and cited a fix ticket for window tint. $35 or so if I recalled correctly
But to me its just random or bad luck to be stop for window tint in comparison to the % of people with tint on their cars
Either cop having a bad day, or the person did something else to bring attention to them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread