5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I notice in your sig that you have the Kenda Klever tires. I've been looking at these and would love to know what you think? What size?
275/65/20. Got them used, and one of the tires had a little cupping from whoever had them before running too low pressure. They are louder in the cab than my Borla ATAK when cruising. Wet traction isn't the greatest, but work good in snow. When they wear out, will not be going back with a M/T tire, and might go up to a 35" tire.

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I ordered the red TRX ignition switch, took 2 weeks to arrive and it’s the standard black one they sent

$45.91 shipped from here

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well I ordered the red TRX ignition switch, took 2 weeks to arrive and it’s the standard black one they sent
Have you tried pricing from the dealer? That was the cheapest price I could find anywhere, and it was free shipping to store from their warehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread