5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Ldc2335

Reaction score
All y'all's hood badges look sick. Quit giving more ideas! I'm going to be divorced and broke before long

Hand painted my hellwig with POR-15 Caliper paint today. Love it!

3faddc7b90f9a6557d9d802badf3e2e1.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found out I had a bit of vibration starting at around 60/65 mph that wasn't there before the new Toyo's. :( Just got done having them road force balanced and we're as smooth as glass again. (y)

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
103” diameter is a big f***ing tire
I ran 104.3” on stock suspension height and he has the advantage of the air suspension. The only minor concern would be if he somehow locked it in entry/exit and tried to take some sharp turns. Here’s the comparison to what he has now:
CE154E62-C80E-4336-AF32-2E9C7E7A47A1.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ran 104.3” on stock suspension height and he has the advantage of the air suspension. The only minor concern would be if he somehow locked it in entry/exit and tried to take some sharp turns. Here’s the comparison to what he has now:
View attachment 113801
lol…I guess you didn’t get the joke.
Engineers like me notice the difference between circumference and diameter.

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
Thanks, that actually had a lot of good info in it.

Rebel2022

Reaction score
I've used the expensive 3m eraser wheel and it works great on metal surfaces, but DO NOT USE ANY OF THE WHEELS ON PLASTIC PAINTED PANELS. Ask me how I know.

This stuff is expensive but blows goo gone out of the water. Let it soak for a min and get after it. Bottle is large, so kinda justifies the price.

5dc49ad190f209dc51e3e457935ee016.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk
I own a printing company and work with vinyl all day long, this is a product we use and it works great. We also use ISO alcohol which will also do the job especially on smaller things like dealer decals. Heat it up, pull the vinyl then spray a little ISO or RR let it sit for a minute and clean it off. Never use any kind of mechanical remover on something you care about.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Scored a deal on this 5th Wheel Hitch!

Local CL ad, the guy was only 5 minutes away. He had bought it last year for his short bed and got tired of not having any room. I picked it up for $300. It's only one year old!

View attachment 113823

Nice score.
(y)I'd put a cover over it, don't want someone thinking :unsure:it's a porta :poop: potty:eek:. :)

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My GMRS antenna saga. Started with the kit "ghost" antenna on the left, moved on to Larsen 1/4 wave unity gain and ended up with a Larsen 5/8 wave antenna with 3dbi gain, think I am done, or maybe not...
UHF antennas.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread