5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weathertech or the Mopar Rubber Slush mats

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks that's exactly what I wanted to see. Guess I will be ordering them when I order my new truck. Be $175 well spent for us Canadians.

They are very pliable and easy to clean. That's them after a 1,000 mile trip and being covered in sand, etc. Just shop-vac'd them out.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So the Rebel comes with its own special ones... I guess my salesman made a booboo, I'll have an extra set I guess.

rp781

Reaction score
I'd say those are extra. I still have the carpet floor mats sealed in the bag they came in. I'll never use them. Here are pics of the all weather mats in my truck.

sRRnbtI.jpg

yLKwFQC.jpg

suVGfcO.jpg
Those seem to be as high on the sides as the WeatherTechs I currently have in my F150. Been happy with the Weathertechs but they are almost double the price then the Mopar ones.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 16' came default with the all weather with red Ram head. Rear was one long single... dont like the split I'm seeing. Kinda.

Did you get your new 2019 yet. Want to make sure if I don't have to order possibly a second set(know they are only $175 but that's a few tanks o gas;)). I know my Outdoorsman has the extra mats too. They are a good 3 season mat but I still got weathertechs for the front.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 16' came default with the all weather with red Ram head. Rear was one long single... dont like the split I'm seeing. Kinda.

My F150 rear mat was one big mat. PITA to pull out to clean. I haven't had to pull these out yet, but the split appears to be well designed.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't had to pull these out yet, but the split appears to be well designed.

Ok, that sounds promising.

@2019REBEL my truck is sitting in transport prison with everyone else that has a window sticker, but no delivery date. If you are waiting till mid August, maybe more of us will have our Rebels.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Yeah they sure screwed that up. The big launch sorta fizzed out.;)

tcw3628

Reaction score
With the Mopar All Weather Slush mats, how are you supposed to get in the rear floor storage bins? Does the mat lift easily?

2019REBEL

Reaction score
With the Mopar All Weather Slush mats, how are you supposed to get in the rear floor storage bins? Does the mat lift easily?

Yes just lift up the edge and you have access to them. That's one of the first things I did when I looked at a Rebel at a local dealer.

Davidmurphy02

Reaction score
I would rather have had the Mopar Ram logo mats but went with the Weathertech because they were the only ones that came in a tan color, very close match for the light mountain brown in my Lone Star. Here are some photos showing the fit.

P8284335.JPG P8284336.JPG P8284337.JPG

Last edited:

ponypride

Reaction score
If you ordered the light forest beige & mountain brown interior do the mopar mats come in brown or black?

Davidmurphy02

Reaction score
If you ordered the light forest beige & mountain brown interior do the mopar mats come in brown or black?

Not sure about that. I think the light mountain brown & black interior is only available in the Bighorn/Lonestar trim, and with that color upholstery many of the dash and door panels are also light brown. We thought it brightened up the interior and had a warmer feel, just a personal preference. With the light frost beige those dash and door panels are dark, only a little light beige on the very bottom of the dash.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
love my Husky's you can even cut them out for the rear ram box if you wish!

Sorry to drudge up an old thread, but I just received my Husky x-act contours. Love the front seat ones for sure. Question on the back. Has anyone cut out the slot for the ram bins? The instructions show how to cut out holes for the cargo tie down if you want, but there definitely is an outline on the mats for the bins as well. I'd very interested in someone's pictures of this before attempting it on my own, but I'd love instant easy access to the bins without trying to lift the rubber mats up each time.

813Hemi

Reaction score
Any have the the Mopar Rubber mats for the 2019 -- I found online I can get the whole set for 120.00 front and rear . Looking at the Weathertech just the fronts is 109.00.. I have the carpet mats now--just looking to add some more protection
Went with the Mopar mats. Loved the Husky's I had in my last car but liked the fit of the Mopars better for my Ram

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I should have posted pictures of the Husky x-act contours. I am very pleased with the look and feel. 20181125_085710.jpg 20181125_085741.jpg

tcw3628

Reaction score
Yes just lift up the edge and you have access to them. That's one of the first things I did when I looked at a Rebel at a local dealer.
Having finally received my truck, I’m not thrilled with the Mopar mats. Fit isn’t as tight as my Weathertechs were and the bins aren’t as easy to get into as I’d hoped.

Users who are viewing this thread