5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weathertech or the Mopar Rubber Slush mats

Dremin2flyhi

Reaction score
Any have the the Mopar Rubber mats for the 2019 -- I found online I can get the whole set for 120.00 front and rear . Looking at the Weathertech just the fronts is 109.00.. I have the carpet mats now--just looking to add some more protection

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I had the Husky Xact Contour in my F150 and they were much better than the WeatherTechs.

I have the Mopar in my Ram and they are comparable to the Xact Contour. A step above WeatherTechs. A great product for the money!

I've had the Xact Contours in my 2016 for the past 2 years and have been very impressed with them. I had Weathertechs in a different vehicle and didn't like them nearly as much. The 2019 Rebel they had at our local autoshow had the Mopar mats and while I don't remember them exactly as it was months ago, I do remember being impressed with them.

Kaydee

Reaction score
weathertechs I have had in several vehicles and they are very light and easy to take in and out . Fitment is also excellent.They are slippery under foot after cleaning because they are a harder plastic...This time I ordered the RAM all weather liners because they come in the matching BROWN interior colour of the Longhorn I have coming and they look really good from the pictures I've seen

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have always had weather tech in numerous vehicles. I also just ordered them for my 2019 Ram for $109. I dont like the Mopar mats because they dont go up the sides of the floors to protect them.

Last edited:

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have always had weather tech in numerous vehicles. I also just ordered them for my 2019 Ram for $109. I dont like the Mopar mats because they dont go up the sides of the floors to protect them.

The new Mopar all weather ones do and if you look real close you can probably find weather tech stamped somewhere on the because I think they make them and just rebranded them Mopar.

573nny

Reaction score

My truck came with the MOPAR mats. I've had Weathertechs before, and will eventually replace these MOPARs. The MOPARS are prettier, but they're a softer compound and will likely wear out quicker.

K9_Bullet

Reaction score
Mine came with the MOPAR mats and seem to good. Agree they are softer so will see how they wear. I had Husky in my last vehicle and were very nice and held up well.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Weather tech only makes the front two mats so far not the back yet

Attachments

• IMG_4665.JPG
    IMG_4665.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 516
  • IMG_4676.JPG
    IMG_4676.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 498

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Does anybody have a good pic like @alacombe so we can compare the stock all weather fronts with the weathertechs to see which one goes up farther. I am thinking the weathertechs.

rp781

Reaction score
Does anybody have a good pic like @alacombe so we can compare the stock all weather fronts with the weathertechs to see which one goes up farther. I am thinking the weathertechs.
Second that suggestion. I've had WeatherTechs in my last two trucks and have been happy. I ordered the rubber floor mats with my 19' - that is different from the Mopar All weather right?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Second that suggestion. I've had WeatherTechs in my last two trucks and have been happy. I ordered the rubber floor mats with my 19' - that is different from the Mopar All weather right?

Should be the same Mopar mats pictured in this thread. I am very happy with them, but I prefer the Husky Xact Contour over WeatherTech.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Does it count if I put up a picture of the Mopar floormats sitting in my house for the last month since they wont build my truck?!??! :mad::p

From what I see, I like them. Definitely softer than the Weathertechs I have in my Durango

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Should be the same Mopar mats pictured in this thread. I am very happy with them, but I prefer the Husky Xact Contour over WeatherTech.

The only ones pictured in this thread are @alacombe and they are the weathertechs.;) I was wondering if the All weather ones like you see in the Rebel are standard or if those are the extra ones.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only ones pictured in this thread are @alacombe and they are the weathertechs.;) I was wondering if the All weather ones like you see in the Rebel are standard or if those are the extra ones.

I'd say those are extra. I still have the carpet floor mats sealed in the bag they came in. I'll never use them. Here are pics of the all weather mats in my truck.

sRRnbtI.jpg

yLKwFQC.jpg

suVGfcO.jpg

Kaydee

Reaction score
I ordered and received the mopar all season rubber liners because the color is exact to brown interior of my longhorn.....If I had a black interior I might have ordered another brand

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Thanks that's exactly what I wanted to see. Guess I will be ordering them when I order my new truck. Be $175 well spent for us Canadians.

Users who are viewing this thread