5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weathertech or the Mopar Rubber Slush mats

Livinfast85

Reaction score
I like the max liners. Thats what i have and they are the same or better quality than weathertech and cost what the ram mats cost. They also cover more than the ram mats.

KRField

Reaction score
When I bought the truck I was gonna order mats until I saw the Mopar ones online. The price was a lot better than other options. Two days after purchase I went to the dealer. They actually had them in stock and price matched mopar parts online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Did not like the Mopar mats so ordered the WeatherTechs and VERY happy with them. Far better quality and coverage IMPO.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
The quality of the plastic material of the WTs is superior and I find some minor differences in coverage. I am a big WT fan and have them installed in all 5 of my vehicles and have been using them religiously for the last 10+ years...maybe more.

Laramie81

Reaction score
I’ve always bought Weathertechs for my vehicles, but my new truck came with the rubber Mopars and so far they seem great and I see no reason to change.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Looks like the Weathertech mats go over the front center bump for those with bench seats. I see no indication of the mopar mats that go over the front center bump. Just FYI. Perhaps someone else can confirm on the mopar mats with bench seat in regards to center bump.

79 300

Reaction score
I am very happy so far with the Mopar factory mats. I do prefer the Weathertech splash guards though.

Users who are viewing this thread