5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water in the floor board

syniba

Reaction score
Ummmm, yes, actually. Son of a biscuit!!!
Where did you see evidence? I just noticed water in the DS carpet and foam under the pedals. Don't wanna start tearing everything apart though to diagnose.

U

User_63152

Where did you see evidence? I just noticed water in the DS carpet and foam under the pedals. Don't wanna start tearing everything apart though to diagnose.
That's where I saw water in my truck, too.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What was the resolution for you? And how long, etc? I am going to call dealer today, just found yesterday when cleaning.
Hey there,

If you'd like some assistance with the leak in your vehicle, please reach out to us. We'd be happy to get you some additional help.

Callie
Ram Cares

dslyon

Reaction score
Has anyone had the driver side floor, carpet and insulation wet? There has been a lot of rain in Texas lately. The rubber floor mates kept the water from drying out.
thanks
has anyone figured out how to fix the problem

shawnk_8

Reaction score
has anyone figured out how to fix the problem
I just posted on different thread regarding water I found pooled under driver's mat in front. Water is seeping in from bottom of back cab window, to floor of cab and running along side of cab under the side sil to the front. Fighting with dealer to get window fixed correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread