5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watches

stalkerish

Reaction score
Any Jenny Caribean love out there?

Attachments

• 20201019_105632.jpg
    20201019_105632.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 57

Athertonwj24

Reaction score
If you have the uconnect app on your phone, it will install a watch component. Start, lock/unlock, etc.... from the watch

Through the web, it usually takes a bit for the command to complete. But it works!
Where is this found? I'm looking for Uconnect app for Samsung galaxy active 2 watch to start truck (2016 Ram crewcab with 8.4 Uconnect). Phone works fine but using the watch eoukd be even easier. Any ideas? Thx.

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where is this found? I'm looking for Uconnect app for Samsung galaxy active 2 watch to start truck (2016 Ram crewcab with 8.4 Uconnect). Phone works fine but using the watch eoukd be even easier. Any ideas? Thx.

Only have experience in Apple world for this

Athertonwj24

Reaction score
You personally only have Apple experience or there is no way to do this on Android?

Thx,

Bi

Sent from my SM-F700U using Tapatalk

dearchristopher

Reaction score
i’m probably the only person here that feverishly collects Timex. i have about 30 really solid pieces, and a ton more that i don’t really like. here’s an older shot of my 21 slot. taken a few out and put a few in since. i have a couple Gruen, as well as a Seiko 5 around here somewhere, not pictured.

d55a96dfcd96d4073d22193e2b57d506.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stalkerish

Reaction score
i’m probably the only person here that feverishly collects Timex. i have about 30 really solid pieces, and a ton more that i don’t really like. here’s an older shot of my 21 slot. taken a few out and put a few in since. i have a couple Gruen, as well as a Seiko 5 around here somewhere, not pictured.

d55a96dfcd96d4073d22193e2b57d506.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cant go wrong with a simple little timex! I had about 12 weekenders/ expeditions in my collection for a while. Weekenders are easy to dress up with a nice leather or dress down on a colorful nato.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Helson brass shark diver

441F658C-77AB-447F-8A8C-7D88AAF07482.jpeg
0EB1D340-ED72-440E-BEF7-2AF0E3919DE0.jpeg

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a clock on my phone, my tablet, my laptop, my computer screen, my home phone, my microwave, my stove, the microwave at work, my cable box, my TV, the mantle in my living room fireplace, my car dash, my car stereo, my truck instrument cluster, truck radio, my motorcycle, the radio on my back deck, the old phone for music in my shed..... I am sure I missed a few. Yes, please, let me get a watch so I can know what time it is..... I need to know.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a clock on my phone, my tablet, my laptop, my computer screen, my home phone, my microwave, my stove, the microwave at work, my cable box, my TV, the mantle in my living room fireplace, my car dash, my car stereo, my truck instrument cluster, truck radio, my motorcycle, the radio on my back deck, the old phone for music in my shed..... I am sure I missed a few. Yes, please, let me get a watch so I can know what time it is..... I need to know.
I don’t even bother to set the time anymore when I wear my watches.
To me, it’s all about the researching the brand and how I feel every time I look at a watch. It’s just like my vehicle purchases that are mostly driven by emotion. I mainly stick with mechanical watches though.
I was told a long time ago that watches are the only jewelry a man should have, and I treat them as such.

Richard320

Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I'm used to working outdoors, with my hands, with my phone in my pocket. Or maybe even left in the truck. A wristwatch is easy to glance at to keep track of time. And it works through power outages! And the battery only needs changing every few years and never needs recharging.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Even though I don't wear one being surrounded by time, I will admit they are stylish. I like the sleek basic look, not the James Bond meets Batman divers watch. They have a use, just not daily wear for me.

Who goes all out for style and pimps a pocket watch?

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry in advance......

If someone takes their watch off their arm and interlocks it with enough other watches to use it as a belt, what do you call it?​

A waist of time.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rolex Submariner 116610 for today. This one is the first year release of the ceramic bezel and the new model number.
3DE75A5A-464A-4886-97F3-C4595D89258E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread