5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

was a helpfull hint........now an ABSOLUTE must ....

FLG8R

Reaction score
No they should just be showing up for you. Are you using the dark theme or the light theme?

To create your signature just click on your name at the top right of the screen when on computer, third down on the right on the menu will be signature. You can write your signature in there and hit save. To post pictures just click on where it says attach files under the text box you write in find the picture on your computer and click open, it will upload the picture to the site. If you want it to be a full sized picture in the thread just click on full image. If not it will be displayed as a thumbnail and would need to be clicked on to be full size.
Thank you!

borant

Reaction score
How do you like that Retrax?

Overall look is great but it still a bit stiff to close after 1 week, ordered replacement drain tubes since originals were not locking in place.

borant

Reaction score
don't give up on the " fake ivory try-coat"

I like this color more than Ivory or Ivory tri-coat, it appears the same as pearl coat white which supposed to be $100 vs $500 tri-coat.
FCA offered choice between these colors in 2500 high trims.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
something to think about and will require a LITTLE (not much) participation - to all the great members out there and future members. we spend a lot of time asking/replying to other members questions. i.E. 1) where are you from. canada or u.s.? 2)do you have the off-road package? 3)what gears do you have? etc. etc. etc.
not trying to HIJACK Jared B's site but if at the bottom in the signature section we can indicate (makes sense 1st) country where living, than every option you have ordered/ received with your 2019 ram - (not a bad idea to indicate your existing vehicle too). i think this would greatly help/limit our questions. just a thought:unsure:

85% of the members are doing a GREAT job.. i will thumbs up this as gentle reminder how beneficial this can be:) maybe once every two weeks?

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
something to think about and will require a LITTLE (not much) participation - to all the great members out there and future members. we spend a lot of time asking/replying to other members questions. i.E. 1) where are you from. canada or u.s.? 2)do you have the off-road package? 3)what gears do you have? etc. etc. etc.
not trying to HIJACK Jared B's site but if at the bottom in the signature section we can indicate (makes sense 1st) country where living, than every option you have ordered/ received with your 2019 ram - (not a bad idea to indicate your existing vehicle too). i think this would greatly help/limit our questions. just a thought:unsure:

(y)

mikemcfarland

Reaction score

bump

mikemcfarland

Reaction score

ok guys 1000 members. a lot of people looking for answers to questions they have. never before has the above request been so important.
i (as well as many others) can answer many questions, but we need the info requested above. the more info the quicker the response. no info-
move on to the one who takes 2 mins to add the info. this is NOT that hard.
YOU WILL BE AMAZED. (y)(y)

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is very important, makes pretty much every thing we do here easier. It was a grest idea for @mikemcfarland to suggest this and work at getting people on board. We can help you faster, like if you have an air suspension question, we can tell you right away that if you have offroad package you won't have 5 settings. Or if you are having an ordering issue, if we see RamBox we can tell you it may be awhile or if you ordered the tow package and you want 360 view we can tell you to change it to without tow package add the trailer brake seperate.

And when you help us out and post like a payload sticker, we don't have to search all over to get your options.

Please, fill out your signature, take some time for our polls, from where your from, to what trim you picked, to how your trucks are running, so @YoAdrian can compile the info. And post your payload sticker so @Zeronet can double check his figures. Lots of members are working behind the scenes to get all this data together to help people find the fixes.

Thanks(y)

mikemcfarland

Reaction score

bump:eek::eek:

mikemcfarland

Reaction score

PIZZA!! does this get ones attention?:cool:

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
not trying to HIJACK Jared B's site but if at the bottom in the signature section we can indicate (makes sense 1st) country where living, than every option you have ordered/ received with your 2019 ram - (not a bad idea to indicate your existing vehicle too). i think this would greatly help/limit our questions. just a thought:unsure: UPDATE SEPT 18/18 please add your build date (sticker on drivers side door).:cool:

bump

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
not trying to HIJACK Jared B's site but if at the bottom in the signature section we can indicate (makes sense 1st) country where living, than every option you have ordered/ received with your 2019 ram - (not a bad idea to indicate your existing vehicle too). i think this would greatly help/limit our questions. just a thought:unsure: UPDATE SEPT 18/18 please add your build date (sticker on drivers side door).:cool:

the above mentioned member is way too smart.:ROFLMAO:(y)

Users who are viewing this thread