5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

was a helpfull hint........now an ABSOLUTE must ....

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
something to think about and will require a LITTLE (not much) participation - to all the great members out there and future members. we spend a lot of time asking/replying to other members questions. i.E. 1) where are you from. canada or u.s.? 2)do you have the off-road package? 3)what gears do you have? etc. etc. etc.
not trying to HIJACK Jared B's site but if at the bottom in the signature section we can indicate (makes sense 1st) country where living, than every option you have ordered/ received with your 2019 ram - (not a bad idea to indicate your existing vehicle too). i think this would greatly help/limit our questions. just a thought:unsure: UPDATE SEPT 18/18 please add your build date (sticker on drivers side door).:cool:

Last edited:

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
something to think about and will require a LITTLE (not much) participation - to all the great members out there and future members. we spend a lot of time asking/replying to other members questions. i.E. 1) where are you from. canada or u.s.? 2)do you have the off-road package? 3)what gears do you have? etc. etc. etc.
not trying to HIJACK Jared B's site but if at the bottom in the signature section we can indicate (makes sense 1st) country where living, than every option you have ordered/ received with your 2019 ram - (not a bad idea to indicate your existing vehicle too). i think this would greatly help/limit our questions. just a thought:unsure:
You mean, like this (see below)? Also, location appears under the member's name, as long as they've entered it in their profile...but you do need to click the little down arrow.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
You mean, like this (see below)? Also, location appears under the member's name, as long as they've entered it in their profile...but you do need to click the little down arrow.

exactly (y)If i was a teacher (im not) -you would get 5 shiny stars. :geek:some people will not click the arrow under your name. posting country of residence first in the signature line is a definate benefit- back to 4 shiny stars. LOL. go Cowboys / Texans?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea, if people put their truck/ options in their signature etc like I have it might make it easier for other members to answer questions. IE. crew/quad, engine, gears etc.

FLG8R

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea, if people put their truck/ options in their signature etc like I have it might make it easier for other members to answer questions. IE. crew/quad, engine, gears etc.
How about a tutorial for those of us with minimal, if any, experience at putting up pictures. For instance, I have a small digital camera with an SD card. How would I get the pictures from Windows 7 to a post and/or the location with my signature so my truck would show up as yours does?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@Jared B - is there something I need to do on mobile to get them to show up?

No they should just be showing up for you. Are you using the dark theme or the light theme?

How about a tutorial for those of us with minimal, if any, experience at putting up pictures. For instance, I have a small digital camera with an SD card. How would I get the pictures from Windows 7 to a post and/or the location with my signature so my truck would show up as yours does?

To create your signature just click on your name at the top right of the screen when on computer, third down on the right on the menu will be signature. You can write your signature in there and hit save. To post pictures just click on where it says attach files under the text box you write in find the picture on your computer and click open, it will upload the picture to the site. If you want it to be a full sized picture in the thread just click on full image. If not it will be displayed as a thumbnail and would need to be clicked on to be full size.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ah. Was using the light theme and they do not show up. I switched to dark and they appear.

Users who are viewing this thread