5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2" Mopar Lift/Level Kit - Discussion

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
@Thekidcasual take note...you may want to look elsewhere than the Mopar arms.
Just saw all th pics of th angles I’ll be looking at something else now.. how much are th RC uca, I was looking at these before

Attachments

• FB462CE7-057A-4FF4-A52A-03A1520F5C55.png
    FB462CE7-057A-4FF4-A52A-03A1520F5C55.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 66

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those look like 4th gen ram Rough Country UCAs... Look like they fit, can I ask why you went with those on your 2020 5th gen?
Good eye, they are 4th gen UCAs. Another forum member installed them and they worked great for him so I found a set at RCs scratch and dent ebay store for $99. Work perfect, zero alignment issues. Beats spending $400 +

Last edited:

JbVt

Reaction score
Good eye, they are 4th gen UCAs. Another forum member installed them and they worked great for him so I found a set at RCs scratch and dent ebay store for $99. Work perfect, zero alignment issues. Beats spending $400 +
$99 sounds better than $400 every time! That is good to know, I'm going to do bilstein 5100s at #4 or #5 and the RC ucas on my ORG ram. I think I've settled on the 35x11.5 ridge grapplers on my night edition wheels. How do you like them? Also noticed you have spacers, do you need them or just like the look? Would the tires rub without them? Thanks!

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
$99 sounds better than $400 every time! That is good to know, I'm going to do bilstein 5100s at #4 or #5 and the RC ucas on my ORG ram. I think I've settled on the 35x11.5 ridge grapplers on my night edition wheels. How do you like them? Also noticed you have spacers, do you need them or just like the look? Would the tires rub without them? Thanks!
I've been pretty happy with the RGs. I've had them for about 11k miles, rotated every 5k and they seem to be wearing pretty good. I usually run about 40 psi in them, once you get up near 45 psi you will feel everything lol. It is an E rated heavy tire so don't expect that plush stock ride anymore ha.
I added the spacers strictly for looks, I just wanted a little more stance. I didn't have any rubbing before or after the spacers.

Last edited:

JbVt

Reaction score
I've been pretty happy with the RGs, I've had them for about 11k miles, rotated every 5k and they seem to be wearing pretty good. I usually run about 40 psi in them, once you get up near 45 psi you will feel everything lol. It is an E rated heavy tire so don't expect that plush stock ride anymore ha.
I added the spacers strictly for looks, I just wanted a little more stance. I didn't have any rubbing before or after the spacers.
Sweet, thanks for the info!

Usa450r

Reaction score
Gents,

I already have the 2” mopar with Fox shocks lift. I’m looking for a couple more inches and also to keep my ride smooth like it is now. What is recommend to achieve this?

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Gents,

I already have the 2” mopar with Fox shocks lift. I’m looking for a couple more inches and also to keep my ride smooth like it is now. What is recommend to achieve this?
I forget where i heard , but the Mopar 4" lift i think keeps the ride good and gives us another 2". that's my plan for when my RGs are worn out. go to 35" RGs and the Mopar 4" lift. should be perfect. imo.....more research to be done over the next 40k miles haha PS: I just did RC .25" spacers for looks with the 34" RGs

Attachments

• Front without lower airdam.jpg
    Front without lower airdam.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 143

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
I forget where i heard , but the Mopar 4" lift i think keeps the ride good and gives us another 2". that's my plan for when my RGs are worn out. go to 35" RGs and the Mopar 4" lift. should be perfect. imo.....more research to be done over the next 40k miles haha PS: I just did RC .25" spacers for looks with the 34" RGs
Mopar 4?

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Never heard of the mopar 4". Link for this?

Last edited:

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
According to the mopar site its only for the 1500 classics. Doesn't work on the new models. I want a 4 inch for my rebel so if it ever comes out I'll be all over it.
Yeah figured so, never heard of it for 5th gen. Maybe someday.

Da MNTN

Reaction score
Depending where in so cal... I had mine done at Les Schwab Tires in Riverside off Van Buren, they beat the dealer by 600-700 bucks for total price with alignment. Talk to Russell.

Thanks for the info.. if you don't mine me asking, how much did you pay out the door ?

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Sorry for the mis-leading , I heard of a 4" and never fully looked into it, at the time it wasn't in the budget. But kind of glad it cant be a temptation as of right now for me anyhow lol . Though I'm happy with my setup.

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Not sure if this is where i should post please redirect me if wrong......

FOR SALE:
BRAND NEW
KSP 2.5" Level kit for 1500 (new style)
Paid $70 on amazon
Asking $50 for pick up tri state area (Philly suburbs/ 20-30min of wilmington n over the bridge of Nj)
Shipped if you pay $60

Open to trades if you got something you think is worth a mention.

Attachments

• KSP Level kit.jpg
    KSP Level kit.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Ksp level kit 2.jpg
    Ksp level kit 2.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 47
  • KSP level kit 3.jpg
    KSP level kit 3.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 47

J_Neutron

Reaction score
View attachment 83976

This is cheapest install quote I can get from a dealer out off all the ones in my area (SoCal)... how are some of y'all only paying 500-700
View attachment 83976

This is cheapest install quote I can get from a dealer out off all the ones in my area (SoCal)... how are some of y'all only paying 500-700...
82CC3999-C261-4AF8-917C-F6A2583FEB69.jpeg This is the online quote from Browning Ram in Norco. Plus, they have a 10% off parts and labor for all Rams and Jeeps at the moment. It is the cheapest I have found in SoCal so far.

Users who are viewing this thread