5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2" Mopar Lift/Level Kit - Discussion

JbVt

Reaction score
Hey thanks for that info, fixed my signature haha. As I'll be having to update it in the next couple months anyhow......my preorder 2022 Power wagon should be in aug-sept. I do love the look of our trucks and the capability is def there, just going with what i built from factory as it has everything and then some of what i want to do to the Bighorn. I can get those numbers for you later today.
oh wow! That looks like it will work just fine. Nice order

GrayRam20

Reaction score
oh wow! That looks like it will work just fine. Nice order
Im not sure where youre at but if you want ill be taking everything off the truck, you might like the rock sliders/ small step, LED high n low headlight bulbs, n or bed cover.

blckout

Reaction score
295/60/20 Nitto Ridge Grappler on stock midnight wheels , They are awesome quiet on highway handle well on pavement and still grip in the mud and snow. Not sure where you are located but ill be taking everything off including these tires , the lift kit , rock sliders , LED high low beam bulbs, and bed cover, in the next couple months and sell for a decent discount off new. as of now they only have 10k on the set up.

Oh awesome! Message me about the tires, definitely interested. I’m located in Orlando-ish area. What is the lift kit?

cervelo15

Reaction score
Sharing this in case anyone else is waiting for this kit: I called the dealership today where I put this on order on 4/12 and they still say its on backorder. Citing June 30th at this point. It's been over 2 months and after a couple calls telling me the end of the month each time, this is getting a little ridiculous. I may be cancelling my order and going another route if this doesnt come soon.

JbVt

Reaction score
Im not sure where youre at but if you want ill be taking everything off the truck, you might like the rock sliders/ small step, LED high n low headlight bulbs, n or bed cover.
Thanks, I ordered the LED light package when I got my truck and so far I like my steps and cover. Appreciate the offer though!

Stillhetfield

Reaction score
Getting ready to make a wheel purchase. 2" Mopar lifts should be here this week!! I have 1" ORP springs. I also have 35x11.50x20 Nitto Ridge grapplers on 20x 9 Wheel. I'm wondering what offset I can get away with. I was thinking about going -12 or even -18 I know it may be a little past the wheel well. Does anyone know if I can get away with this with minor plastic work. I read through this forum a few times and many others. Thanks for any help

cervelo15

Reaction score
Getting ready to make a wheel purchase. 2" Mopar lifts should be here this week!! I have 1" ORP springs. I also have 35x11.50x20 Nitto Ridge grapplers on 20x 9 Wheel. I'm wondering what offset I can get away with. I was thinking about going -12 or even -18 I know it may be a little past the wheel well. Does anyone know if I can get away with this with minor plastic work. I read through this forum a few times and many others. Thanks for any help
How long did it take for you to get the kit from order to when it was going to be delivered?

Stillhetfield

Reaction score
How long did it take for you to get the kit from order to when it was going to be delivered?
It's actually a local pickup and I'm not quite sure if it's in yet it's supposed to be in today. But this happened before and it got pushed again a couple weeks. Original order was 4/27/21

cervelo15

Reaction score
It's actually a local pickup and I'm not quite sure if it's in yet it's supposed to be in today. But this happened before and it got pushed again a couple weeks. Original order was 4/27/21
Ok. that gives me a little hope, since I put my order in maybe 4/15-ish, and when i called the other day, they cited me 6/30 as the date. I ordered mine from a local dealer and I'll end up picking it up there when it's in. The other times I called, it seemed to get pushed back to the end of the month.

I just noticed you're in E-town, did you buy your truck local? Ladd-Hanford by chance?

Last edited:
Reaction score
For those of you installing your own kit... learn from my mistake...

Short story: check your nutz and the torque.

So basically for the last while I have been hearing a clicking noise and it was getting worse. Took to dealer because I thought it was the brakes or front suspension. Ends up 1, yes ONE bolt for the rear control arms / trailing arms was loose and it cost me $80cdn for them to diagnose the problem. I wasn't going to pay another $80 for them to torque it.

So I've had the kit on for less then 1 year, everything was torqued after 100km by me at proper specs. So how this one bolt backed off is beyond me. Anyhow torqued all 8 bolts up to be safe (upper and lower rear control arms) took it for a test drive and no on cracking noise.

I feel stupid for paying $80 for them to tell me it was loose bolts. Especially when I have been doing work on the rest installing my Bora Spacers. I should have checked but I was so focused on the front and I didn't believe it was the rear. So just a heads up to all of you, if you install the kit yourself and you develop a creaking noise (even if the kit has been on for 10 months like mine) double check all you bolts again for the torque. Save yourself the diagnosed fee and don't be like me. I never do this, I always investigate but this time I was just focus on it being warranty work.

Now if you pay for installation then they would be on the hook for the repair. So I mean this cost me $80 but I saved myself a lot more money installing myself last year. So I guess it's no so bad.

Stillhetfield

Reaction score
Ok. that gives me a little hope, since I put my order in maybe 4/15-ish, and when i called the other day, they cited me 6/30 as the date. I ordered mine from a local dealer and I'll end up picking it up there when it's in. The other times I called, it seemed to get pushed back to the end of the month.

I just noticed you're in E-town, did you buy your truck local? Ladd-Hanford by chanc

I just noticed you're in E-town, did you buy your truck local? Ladd-Hanford by chance?
No I purchased it in Mechanicsburg at Faulkner. But the lift I ordered through a Wrightsville dealer Susquehanna

cervelo15

Reaction score
No I purchased it in Mechanicsburg at Faulkner. But the lift I ordered through a Wrightsville dealer Susquehanna
Nice! So maybe the lift kit stock is making its way east, so hopefully mine will be in at the end of the month. Keep me posted if you don’t mind of when you get it.

Stillhetfield

Reaction score
Getting ready to make a wheel purchase. 2" Mopar lifts should be here this week!! I have 1" ORP springs. I also have 35x11.50x20 Nitto Ridge grapplers on 20x 9 Wheel. I'm wondering what offset I can get away with. I was thinking about going -12 or even 20x10 -18 I know it may be a little past the wheel well. Does anyone know if I can get away with this with minor plastic work. I read through this forum a few times and many others. Thanks for any help
Does anyone have any input on this!

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Wow, you're lucky. I'm over 2 months now and last phone call they said 6/30. We'll see.
yeah, keep in mind i got mine like last oct. i believe it was. If i don't trade this one in on the power wagon come Aug.-sept (when my build arrives) ill be seeing about the 1" rake "fix" or just leave it seeing i don't mind its look as it is.

I still need to see about taking the kit and tires off n putting stock back on to trade it in.

Anyone on here ever sell/buy used equipment ? the lift anyhow. will have about 15k on it by then.

Last edited:

OfficerOB

Reaction score
Bumping this topic again, as I am also about to do the exact same and it sounds like I’m looking for the exact same setup.

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Bumping this topic again, as I am also about to do the exact same and it sounds like I’m looking for the exact same setup.
Here are my " 34" " ridge grapples with a .25 rough country spacer on mopar 2" lift. Nothing was needed to be altered for this fitment.

Hope it helps give perspective

Guessing the .25" spacer is somewhat kinda rhe width your 35" grapplers

Attachments

• df tires .25 spacers.JPG
    df tires .25 spacers.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 145

cervelo15

Reaction score
Welp, I think I’m at the end of my rope waiting for this kit to arrive. I called again today after the second delivery deadline was passed 6/30. They quoted me 7/21 at this call and he confessed that he’s not sure how firm that date would be. So luckily I’m going to get my money back and put it towards theBilstein or Teraflex route. Was pretty psyched for this kit, but I have plans I want to get done.

Users who are viewing this thread