5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

ldoh

Reaction score
BonusDrive footnotes clearly state the collected info is used to inform you of other services, products, or offers you may be interested in via BonusDrive or 3rd party. Allstate will be reimbursed and then some. Rest assured, the piper is always paid.

When you visited the BonusDrive website, anonymous data was also collected that they say "cannot reasonably be expected to be used to identify you individually" but once again they aren't doing for giggles. Anonymous data is frequently used to identify web users via our unique quirks like which browsers we use, how many windows are open, where the browser is located on your screen, same with the tabs, which websites you frequently visit, time of day, website visit duration, etc. And all of that is valuable info to marketing companies. You may not see it in an email but it eventually drives advertising online and elsewhere.

ldoh

Reaction score
There are some places where the BonusDrive rebate is prohibited by law. California residents can email BonusDrive to request a review of personal information collected. I bet that would be an eye opener.

blckout

Reaction score
Bumping this from the dead. Just found out about this and submitted mine today. Got the email saying that it's being reviewed.

you rock, just did mine. Says 8-10 weeks for a check to come once your approved.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No problem. Im glad I found it as well. I just got the approval saying it would be shipped out in 8-10 weeks.

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I did mine for my 2019, I don't believe it took 8 weeks. I submitted mine yesterday for my 2021 and got the notification sometime last night it's been approved already. Hopefully, it only takes a couple of weeks.

ballen823

Reaction score
I submitted mine on May 19th, it was shipped on May 28th priority mail and received it a few days later.

I was lucky to see this right before the 60 days were up.

Kxlexus

Reaction score
I did this for my 2019 Longhorn. Then did it again when I traded that truck for a TRX. They told me it would take 8-12 weeks too. I got my check in 10 days and that included 2 weekends and the Memorial Day holiday!

U

User_3336

UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07

These links are DEAD (404). (ABOVE)

Use this one, and search your agent or employer.

bonusdrive.com/check-eligibility/

Lungs414

Reaction score
Unfortunately I forgot to cash the check. Just found it. It is expired, but still attached to the paper with the phone number. I hope I can get it reissued. If they say no I will attempt to cash it anyway, and see what happens.
Any other forgetful people out there?

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got my check in the mail! Also, I've already spent it. Found some things I wanted for the truck haha

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just got my check in the mail! Also, I've already spent it. Found some things I wanted for the truck haha
I just got mine too. That was fast. I got the same rebate on my previous truck but it took more than 2 months to receive it. This time it took only 18 days!

Users who are viewing this thread