5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Gardner

Reaction score
Got my check today - was suspicious of this at first, thought the "check" would only be good towards a purchase of something, or other such trickery. But the check looks legit. Will deposit later today.

67Woody

Reaction score
I want to say thanks to the folks who initially found out about this and posted for everyone. I submitted my application on 8/15 two days after the vehicle purchase. I received my $250 check in the mail yesterday 10/2. Not too bad of turn around, 7 weeks for $250 I initially didn't know about. The dealers should be aware of this. If nothing else pays for some after market mods. Actually this check will pay for my mud flaps, 12" screen protector, bug shield and Curt 56584 trailer adapter for the VELD backup light. Great deal!

_StangPGH

Reaction score
I'm up to $750 now. $250 just received on the RAM and $500 last year on a Durango. Good program.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
WOW! Seems like a big batch processed together. Great to hear so many members got their checks.

I’m also not too sure why this rebate isn’t discussed more at the dealerships. When I first found out about it, from an email from my Allstate agent, I mentioned it to my sales rep and neither he nor his manager had every heard of it. But I guess it’s not really meant as a dealer related rebate and more of a perk associated by being affiliated with certain companies.

Keep em coming!!

smankins

Reaction score
I received my check in the mail this past Saturday, October 5, after submitting the forms on August 1 I believe. Thanks for the info. An easy $250.

Adrianp89

Reaction score
So this only works if another car in the house is not an FCA product?

stax199

Reaction score
yes thanks to the folks who started this.. got my confirm email that my check will show up in 8-10 weeks.. very easy informative process no complaints here!

67Woody

Reaction score
So this only works if another car in the house is not an FCA product?
That is my understanding....has to be in your name and have to be able to prove it has been plated/insured in the past year.

Redhawk01

Reaction score
Anyone here NOT get approval? Bought my truck in March. Found out about this "rebate", so I applied. Came back vin not found or wrong, can't remember now. Re tried like 4 or 5 times. No luck. No trade, but my wife owns a Buick. Never thought about it again, until i came across this thread.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone here NOT get approval? Bought my truck in March. Found out about this "rebate", so I applied. Came back vin not found or wrong, can't remember now. Re tried like 4 or 5 times. No luck. No trade, but my wife owns a Buick. Never thought about it again, until i came across this thread.

they sometimes have trouble processing the vin online so you have to fill out the form manually (link to the pdf is in post #1), you can then either mail the form or email the form (you manually filled out). Unfortunately I think you only have 60 days from purchase to complete the app

Users who are viewing this thread