5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Matthbert5150

Reaction score
I finally purchased my truck Wednesday night. Submitted my application that same night. Got my approval this morning. We'll see how long it takes to get the actual check.

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Rambox
5.7l 4x4 3.92
Pano Sunroof, level 2 w/ 12", black appearance package, adv. Safety group, Power running boards
6" ProComp Stage 1 lift kit with 35x12.50r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler tires
20x10 - 24 fuel hostage wheels

*Future Mods"
Tazer DT, Pulsar, lomax cover, bed rug, borla s-type exhaust

TexasDrone

Reaction score
I might apply before I get into the 3500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t76turbo

Reaction score
Are most mailing the app in or doing online?

Just bought my 2019 1500 on Thursday and luckily saw this thread about the rebate. No one else mentioned it to me. Tried to apply online but it keeps giving me an error. Like a HTTP exception error. Maybe it will work tomorrow. But just curious how you all are applying.

Matthbert5150

Reaction score

Just bought my 2019 1500 on Thursday and luckily saw this thread about the rebate. No one else mentioned it to me. Tried to apply online but it keeps giving me an error. Like a HTTP exception error. Maybe it will work tomorrow. But just curious how you all are applying.
I applied online. I did it on my phone, but if you continue having issues, try a different internet browser.

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Rambox, 5.7l 4x4 3.92, Pano Sunroof, level 2 w/ 12", black appearance package, adv. Safety group, Power running boards, full ceramic tint
6" ProComp Stage 1 lift kit with 35x12.50r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler tires
20x10 - 24 fuel hostage wheels
Tazer DT, Pulsar, Lomax cover, Bed Rug.

*Future Mods"
Borla s-type exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Can

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

since that is happening I would suggest filling out the pdf app in the first post and emailing and/or standard mail. Then just keep an eye out for a confirmation.

U

User_18177

Email chain:
1. Application received: Sep 3rd
2. Application update (so far, so good): Sept 3rd
3. Application approved: Sept 6th

Email on Sep 6th says I will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks: Nov 1 - 15 (approximately)
I'll update when I receive the check.

TexasDrone

Reaction score
On page 2 of form, what do you put for ELIGIBLE THROUGH (Name of insurance company....)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bought it last month but didn't do it until now.
1. Application received: Oct. 21st
2. Application update (so far, so good): Oct. 22nd
3. Application approved: Oct. Oct. 25th

I will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks

Sv250

Reaction score
UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07
Thanks. I filled it out

Amazing93

Reaction score
Email chain:
1. Application received: Sep 3rd
2. Application update (so far, so good): Sept 3rd
3. Application approved: Sept 6th

Email on Sep 6th says I will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks: Nov 1 - 15 (approximately)
I'll update when I receive the check.
Same here. Approved September 6th. Let's see how long it takes.

stax199

Reaction score
FYI..I was finally re approved oct 7th.. I had been approved in september then followed up and sure enough they wanted a copy of my lease. So 8-10 week countdown...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online