5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect T25.51 Update

sanitarium16

Reaction score
I Installed the provided USB file on my 2022 Durango RT. Went in smooth. Minor UI changes noticed but hopefully squashes other nuances ive been having. THANK YOU for the upload

ramchaser

Reaction score
Have a uConnect 5 12" radio in a 19 Rebel. I have tried every file in the google drive account and none of them will load. All say incompatible with this vehicle warning. Anyone have a workaround for this? Guessing since it sees the older VIN in the radio, it refuses to load.

Azsmc

Reaction score
Have a uConnect 5 12" radio in a 19 Rebel. I have tried every file in the google drive account and none of them will load. All say incompatible with this vehicle warning. Anyone have a workaround for this? Guessing since it sees the older VIN in the radio, it refuses to load.
A 2019-2021 12" system is uConnect 4c and therefore not compatible with the files he posted. They are for a 2022+ uConnect 5 system. Thats why they don't work.

Cesar592

Reaction score
A 2019-2021 12" system is uConnect 4c and therefore not compatible with the files he posted. They are for a 2022+ uConnect 5 system. Thats why they don't work.
It is saying that it is uc5 not uc4 and even if it is in a 19-21 the file should work

ramchaser

Reaction score
This is a 2022 UConnect 5 radio in a 2019...Wondering if its sees the 2019 VIN and refuses to load the update.

ramchaser

Reaction score
It is saying that it is uc5 not uc4 and even if it is in a 19-21 the file should work
What I thought as well but none of them will load. Didn't know if anyone else had a work around for this as I am stuck on S20.10 software. Working fine, just wanted to update it.

Cesar592

Reaction score
What I thought as well but none of them will load. Didn't know if anyone else had a work around for this as I am stuck on S20.10 software. Working fine, just wanted to update it.
I was able to install it in 2020 but for some reason I still don't have GPS or satellite radio.

23RAM

Reaction score
Was notified of the the recall update and stopped in at my dealership along the the way. Did the update, 15 mins later it was done and I'm now up to date:
FCA-MY23.T27.46-PROD
No notable changes...everything works the same.

23RAM

Reaction score
I was able to install it in 2020 but for some reason I still don't have GPS or satellite radio.
Wait...do you have an older model and you installed newer hardware and trying to update the software for it? Is this a Frankenstein update?
No offense intended, just curious about your process?

Cesar592

Reaction score
Wait...do you have an older model and you installed newer hardware and trying to update the software for it? Is this a Frankenstein update?
No offense intended, just curious about your process?
I have uc5 that's why I was able to update it

23RAM

Reaction score
I have uc5 that's why I was able to update it
I have UC5 too - 12" screen.
I updated today at the dealership without issue.
So if you could update it, I don't understand why you have GPS and SAT radio issues?

Cesar592

Reaction score
I have UC5 too - 12" screen.
I updated today at the dealership without issue.
So if you could update it, I don't understand why you have GPS and SAT radio issues?
I don't know what's going on with the GPS and radio, thinking I may have a defective UC5 module.

Njh3409

Reaction score
I added the oldest update I could find S25.8 to the google drive you can give it a try. The vin shouldn't matter with the USB update as my radio is in an early 2019 also.

23RAM

Reaction score
Shouldn’t be surprised by this, let me guess we are all supposed to go waste our time with the simpletons at the dealership?
Someone I know took their RAM in for the recall update last week and the techs couldn't get the file or USB to work - they tried 3-4 times and gave up. Wasted about an hour of his time with the engine running for each try, all for nothing.

My update was quick and easy, but obviously not all dealerships are on the ball.

Roman2179

Reaction score
@RamCares If you don't want people looking for and sharing updates on the forums then make them easily available. The OTA process is broken at best with some people getting timely updates and others never seeing any. The dealer is also hit and miss on being able to get updates and in many cases are less competent than some of the folks on the forums. If we can't get the update via OTA, download it ourselves from Stellantis, or rely on the dealers to get the updates, we are going to lean on the community for help.

Before you try to stop everyone from sharing the updates, take a step back and think about why it's happening in the first place. I will give you the very simple answer, Stellantis / UConnect make it needlessly difficult to get updates and we can't rely on the dealers to help us. DO BETTER and people won't have a need to share updates on forums.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread