5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect T25.51 Update

Roman2179

Reaction score
Installed T27.46, all seems to be working still. Outside of a couple minor UI changes, nothing really new. No full screen android auto.

Nothing broke though so I will call that a win.

Roman2179

Reaction score
You just haven't looked hard enough yet
I only messed with it for 10 minutes but nothing obvious is broken. Whether that holds up or not is still to be determined. Either way, it's major step up from the disastrous T25.48 update.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I only messed with it for 10 minutes but nothing obvious is broken. Whether that holds up or not is still to be determined. Either way, it's major step up from the disastrous T25.48 update.
Haven't found any issues yet. Only been a few drive cycles including pulling the camper 20 miles.

Njh3409

Reaction score
Link removed. It would appear some people were having issues with it. I personally update 2 radios from T25.48 without issue. Radio was from a MY22 TRX. No issues with gps or SiriusXM.

Here is a link to the T27.46 USB update. I have installed it and after 3 days use it is pretty stable.

Last edited:

Njh3409

Reaction score
This release was for a camera not displaying at times recall if I am not mistaken. When I installed the change log was blank on screen.

Cesar592

Reaction score
I tried to install it and this came up. Currently, I don't have satellite radio or GPS.

Attachments

• IMG_2399.jpeg
    IMG_2399.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 156

Njh3409

Reaction score
I pulled the link. I had zero issues with 2 radios. One was a stock 22 trx and the other was a retrofit in a 19. Both started out with MY23 T25.48 and both have working GPS and SiriusXM before and after.

Attachments

• IMG_4045.jpeg
    IMG_4045.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Grunt

Reaction score
I pulled the link. I had zero issues with 2 radios. One was a stock 22 trx and the other was a retrofit in a 19. Both started out with MY23 T25.48 and both have working GPS and SiriusXM before and after.
I used your file to update my Rebel and a friends Limited. Both MY23, both were on 25.48, and both have NAV and SiriusXM. No issues. Thanks for posting it!

NOTE: On my first attempt, I accidently turned the key from AUX to RUN while it was at 20% and immediately got an error. Put your truck on AUX and leave it alone until it finishes. Not sure what the error was. I restarted the update and everything went fine.

Njh3409

Reaction score
I re-uploaded the T27.46 USB update because I keep getting request on my google drive for permission to the file. Freshly uploaded from the USB drive I used to installed both radios. I already had T25.48 installed. Hopefully someone has had success like me. Use at your own risk all update are as follows oldest to newest. S25.15, S25.17, T25.48 and the latest T27.46. I have personally used all version in the order they were released on 2 personal UC5 MY22 and a friend with a MY23 version T25.48 to T27.46. Again use at your own risk. If you have a truck that was originally equipped with the 12" UC5 your should get the normal over the air update eventually.

Based on other users and myself I recommend updating to T25.48 first before installing T27.48.

Njh3409

Reaction score
I used your file to update my Rebel and a friends Limited. Both MY23, both were on 25.48, and both have NAV and SiriusXM. No issues. Thanks for posting it!

NOTE: On my first attempt, I accidently turned the key from AUX to RUN while it was at 20% and immediately got an error. Put your truck on AUX and leave it alone until it finishes. Not sure what the error was. I restarted the update and everything went fine.
Glad to hear I was starting to think the file got corrupted somehow. Not trying to brick radios or anything.

23RAM

Reaction score
I tried to install it and this came up. Currently, I don't have satellite radio or GPS.
Do you mean you lost those features, or you didn't have active subscriptions?

If the latter, you actually do have satellite radio (you just can't listen to programs without a subscription) and GPS is a passive system that receives at all times - Navigation will still work using GPS location, even without an active subscription for NAV traffic updates. Having said that, it might be a different checksum pushed to trucks without those subscriptions compared to the posted file. As mentioned, it should get pushed over the cellular network to your truck eventually.

Cesar592

Reaction score
Do you mean you lost those features, or you didn't have active subscriptions?

If the latter, you actually do have satellite radio (you just can't listen to programs without a subscription) and GPS is a passive system that receives at all times - Navigation will still work using GPS location, even without an active subscription for NAV traffic updates. Having said that, it might be a different checksum pushed to trucks without those subscriptions compared to the posted file. As mentioned, it should get pushed over the cellular network to your truck eventually.
I have this Build Number: FCA-MY23.T25.47-PROD and I currently do not have GPS or SXM. I wanted to update to this newer one but at the end I get that message that I showed in the photo that I showed here

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Turned the KEY ? ? ? ?

Users who are viewing this thread