5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect not working

Williamsr024

Reaction score
I have the 2020 Laramie with the 12 inch screen. I installed my kn intake today and had to disconnect the battery in doing so. I have a couple questions and issues.
1.) back up camera and sensors don’t work. Why?

2.)a red bolt of lighting light shows up when I first start my truck up. Does anyone else have this issue? Idk if that has anything to do with the intake. Help?

3.) There is a small red light dot above the speedometer that I noticed as well anyone know what this is?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I have the 2020 Laramie with the 12 inch screen. I installed my kn intake today and had to disconnect the battery in doing so. I have a couple questions and issues.
1.) back up camera and sensors don’t work. Why?

2.)a red bolt of lighting light shows up when I first start my truck up. Does anyone else have this issue? Idk if that has anything to do with the intake. Help?

3.) There is a small red light dot above the speedometer that I noticed as well anyone know what this is?

1.) Probably works already (Takes a few key cycles for the modules to sync after regaining power)
2.) The light goes away after a few seconds, right? that's fine.
3.) That's the security light. Should blink when the truck is off, Turns on for 5 seconds when the ignition turns on and then it's off for the rest of the ride.

RabelLA

Reaction score
man I'm having the same problem on my 2020 ram rebel 12'' screen. After disconnecting my battery to install my cold air intake my back up camera, passenger seat heater, Siris XM & a few other icons are missing and not working... did you solve your issues?

Users who are viewing this thread