5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect app does nothing

Z mann R2

Reaction score
So I have the Rebel 12 and registered my vehical on the Uconnect website and downlaoding the app and logging in shows /nothing at all....I thought we were able to access key fob functions? What am I doing wrong here? It has LTE and navigation and smart apps so it should be the proper 12 inch screen for this right?

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don’t have that setup so I’ll let others who do chime in but I think you should be able to do what you’re saying. Maybe verify the vin you entered and try calling them

SecretAznMan007

Reaction score
Have you tried to register on the actual 12" screen? I had to go through the settings to register and create an account (email and PW). After that, I logged into the UConnect app on my iPhone. It had all the key fob features. The only thing it did not have was the "info" tab. And from my research, it appears that the 12" screen vehicles do not have the "info" screen.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I have the Rebel 12 and registered my vehical on the Uconnect website and downlaoding the app and logging in shows /nothing at all....I thought we were able to access key fob functions? What am I doing wrong here? It has LTE and navigation and smart apps so it should be the proper 12 inch screen for this right?
I did the same as you and got in the truck and hit the Assist button and got in touch with Uconnect through that and they set it all up for me. I haven't had any issues since.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear this. Please give our customer care agents a call at 1-877-855-8400. They will be best to assist you with all app questions.

Alison
RamCares

Ride2little

Reaction score
Well, I just went through that process. The UConnnect folks gave me a fax # and instructed me to fax in my reg or bill-of-sale for ownership verification. Note: it was registered to another owner as I bought my 2019 used. FAX only, no email or other options. Downloaded a fax app fro the phone, took a pic and sent it over. UConnect/Sirrus Guardian will call me back to verify it worked. That fax # is used for ownership verification only, so no cover-letter or any other notes are necessary. (248)436-0285

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread