5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect 26.15 Update Thread

tech97elec

Reaction score
Just back from dealer last Friday for service update for erroneous rear view camera operation. This was a service bulletin mailed to me from RAM. 14A/NHTSA 23V-059

@RamCares. when is this going to be addressed properly. This has been happening since first month after purchase Nov 2021. 13k miles. Totally blank screen, no camera, nothing. Restart vehicle, same. Park it overnight, usually comes back to life.

Attachments

• 20230625_093751.jpg
    20230625_093751.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just heard a report from the TRX forum that someone with a 2022 truck just received an OTA - his truck is now running FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD. I was under the impression that the 2022 trucks wouldn't be receiving MY23 software. Can anyone on this forum (with a 2022 truck) confirm that they've moved to this new MY23 software?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just heard a report from the TRX forum that someone with a 2022 truck just received an OTA - his truck is now running FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD. I was under the impression that the 2022 trucks wouldn't be receiving MY23 software. Can anyone on this forum (with a 2022 truck) confirm that they've moved to this new MY23 software?
Yes, it was released OTA a few days ago. I manually installed it on my 2022 radio about 4 months ago.

GunSm0ke

Reaction score
I can confirm that I received the FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD update 2 days ago, automatically. I have a 2022 Limited Longhorn.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can confirm that I received the FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD update 2 days ago, automatically. I have a 2022 Limited Longhorn.
Yeah, funny thing happened on the way home from work 30 minutes ago. My 2022 updated as well.
IMG_0301.jpeg

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday…..

F25196D8-F905-4A84-8885-1266B29626BE.jpeg
So what changed? I haven’t noticed anything.🤔

jackedin

Reaction score
Got mine this morning....

mdirads

Reaction score
I too received the latest update a day or two ago (2022 Limited). After the update, I lost my right and left mirror cameras. Anyone know how to get them back? I still have the 360 camera and rear view camera.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I too received the latest update a day or two ago (2022 Limited). After the update, I lost my right and left mirror cameras. Anyone know how to get them back? I still have the 360 camera and rear view camera.

HD guys have been doing a factory reset to get them (turn signal activated) back.

Read down a few posts and you'll see everyone that's done the reset has their "blinker" cameras running.

"Go to settings, reset, factory reset."

mdirads

Reaction score
HD guys have been doing a factory reset to get them (turn signal activated) back.

Read down a few posts and you'll see everyone that's done the reset has their "blinker" cameras running.

"Go to settings, reset, factory reset."
Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll give it a try.

Big Tup

Reaction score
Hello Roman2179,

Thank you for providing us your feedback. Please give it a few days after your software update to see if everything is good. Please send us a PM if you're running into any further issues. We'd be happy to assist.

William
Ram Cares
How do i send you a Private Message in this forum? i would like to send you my VIN and my issues with the latest software update on my truck

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How do i send you a Private Message in this forum? i would like to send you my VIN and my issues with the latest software update on my truck
Click on their name, and select “start conversation”.

mdirads

Reaction score
I did a second factory reset last night, still not able to restore function of right/left mirror cameras

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I did a second factory reset last night, still not able to restore function of right/left mirror cameras

May want to look at the link but it seems at lest one of them had to do multiple resets, then wait and go through a few key cycles.

"So try doing a Factory Reset. Maybe more than once."

LimitedBend

Reaction score
I did the Factory Reset, but mirror cameras were not restored.
So I did a reset, and the mirror cams are still gone. Had an existing appointment at the dealership brought this up with them. They chewed on it for a bit then came back saying their stellantis rep and the computer documentation doesn't show anything beyond the three cameras that are still in the list, and couldn't find any evidence that the feature ever existed. They said maybe it was removed because of a bug and they couldn't do anything further @RamCares what gives!!!? This is a feature that I've come to love and use every day!!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
So I did a reset, and the mirror cams are still gone. Had an existing appointment at the dealership brought this up with them. They chewed on it for a bit then came back saying their stellantis rep and the computer documentation doesn't show anything beyond the three cameras that are still in the list, and couldn't find any evidence that the feature ever existed. They said maybe it was removed because of a bug and they couldn't do anything further @RamCares what gives!!!? This is a feature that I've come to love and use every day!!
LOL, that it never existed.
Typical stealership unfortunately.
Does your 360 degree view still work? It uses those same cameras as the mirror view which show the lines on the left and right side.

I can send you pictures of my mirror cameras if you think it might help.

Users who are viewing this thread