5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX @ MSRP or less?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
good morning guys/gals, I drive a Ram Rebel and got the wife a charger Hellcat. last month sadly we lost the hellcat in the flood that swept through south Florida from Hurricane "ETA"... my wife didn't apprecaite the hydraulic power steering in the charger and complained about how stiff the steering was. We have replaced that car with something more Wife friendly. now I have the itch to have some power now that we don't have a weekend warrior. I went to my local dealer where we purchased the charger hellcat to order a TRX for myself and trade in the rebel. To my surprise, they want a 20k markup. I will never pay that. I don't know of any sane person who will. I found a dealer in TX that will sell @ MSRP but they informed me they would not be able to help me secure financing since we would be out of state. I have a build sheet ready and would love to place an order I don't mind traveling. [email protected] is my email. What are the expected wait times for them to build and ship? I am in no rush but I do want to secure a truck even if I have to wait 6 months or more. I have the rebel for now so i won't be without a vehicle.
Just secure your own financing in advance of purchase by going to your bank for local credit union. There are several credit unions here in FL that cost $5 to join and have the best rates in town. They are offering as low as 1.36% for 36 months and the >36 month rates are VERY good too. You should have similar options that way this obstacle is easily removed.

Users who are viewing this thread