5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX @ MSRP or less?

sdog

Reaction score
I looked it up in my system and it is same as the others I've tried, no info found yet. I have heard that once the vehicle is a few weeks from getting a VIN assigned, then the system will show updates. But until then it is just empty. Not sure what kind of info your dealer has, maybe he is using a different system? Is he able to send you screenshots of what he is seeing?
Thanks!

I have no idea how FCA does all this stuff ... but I do have a VIN as well.

LordExplorer

Reaction score
I was just asking if anyone knew of dealers selling at msrp, and i found one. Just didnt want to pay the 25k , 10k, and 15k that local dealers were charging Over msrp... drove 1 hr got msrp...im happy.

Congrats! Which dealer? No dealer anywhere around Denver would do MSRP. I ended up getting MSRP from Steamboat dealer.

sdog

Reaction score
Could you send me that? You can DM me if you don't want to post it here

I guess I could send you my vin. But I’m at the dealership right now getting a Jeep serviced and I just spoke to the GM. My truck is not in D1 status yet, apparently that’s when actual dates get assigned. Its build is locked and can’t be changed, and is just one of apparently 29 allocations countrywide that Ram confirmed production on and gave VINs to, I guess as part of the first production run.

At least that’s what I’m being told.

Cerino2000

Reaction score
interesting stuff. cant wait to see how this all plays out.

I guess I could send you my vin. But I’m at the dealership right now getting a Jeep serviced and I just spoke to the GM. My truck is not in D1 status yet, apparently that’s when actual dates get assigned. Its build is locked and can’t be changed, and is just one of apparently 29 allocations countrywide that Ram confirmed production on and gave VINs to, I guess as part of the first production run.

At least that’s what I’m being told.

asplund_swe

Reaction score
Anyone heard of any below MSRP yet? I got mine for MSRP (Launch Ed) from a great dealer that will get all my business going forward for how easy they are to work with.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I was at my dealer yesterday getting my free oil change and tire rotate. I talked to the sales manager about the TRX. He said they have 14 on order (they are a very large regional dealer). He commented they will all be priced at $50K above MSRP. I told him I thought that was insane. He stated that they believe they will have zero issues selling all 14 at $50K over. Maybe not, however, one of those people won't be me ;)

AAmes

Reaction score
Any one know of any dealers that have this at MSRP or less? I am currently in Colorado. Thanks.
My dealer did $500 over invoice, not MSRP; but I have been buying our vehicles from this dealer for over 25 years, and perform all service at this dealership as well.

brotharon

Reaction score
Got mine on order from Bluebonnet Ram in New Braunfels, TX @ MSRP. They have been great to deal with so far...tons of communication and no BS. I probably wont see my truck until January, but still very exciting.

dang84

Reaction score
Canada 1 of 100 > Launch Edition > Employee Price (y)
View attachment 71192
Did you get employee pricing on a launch edition?

I could not get a launch edition but qualify for Friends and Family discount which the dealership said they cannot do on this truck, do you know if FCA does not allow F&F discount for this truck?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have 6 coming to Mark Dodge in Lake Charles. I will sell them at MSRP, no additional Mark up. [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even at MSRP, that's too much money. However, I fully understand that dealers can gouge right now and will take full advantage of the situation...yes...I do believe that even MSRP is gouging, but folks that want to be first will pay to play!

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got mine on order from Bluebonnet Ram in New Braunfels, TX @ MSRP. They have been great to deal with so far...tons of communication and no BS. I probably wont see my truck until January, but still very exciting.
Bluebonnet is where I got my truck from and according to my Colorado Dealer they are #1 in Ram truck sales numbers in the nation, made it a weekend vacation trip visiting friends and staying on the Riverwalk. I also bought two boats from Seabrook MarineMax that were worth the drive from Colorado to buy.

Rayray305

Reaction score
good morning guys/gals, I drive a Ram Rebel and got the wife a charger Hellcat. last month sadly we lost the hellcat in the flood that swept through south Florida from Hurricane "ETA"... my wife didn't apprecaite the hydraulic power steering in the charger and complained about how stiff the steering was. We have replaced that car with something more Wife friendly. now I have the itch to have some power now that we don't have a weekend warrior. I went to my local dealer where we purchased the charger hellcat to order a TRX for myself and trade in the rebel. To my surprise, they want a 20k markup. I will never pay that. I don't know of any sane person who will. I found a dealer in TX that will sell @ MSRP but they informed me they would not be able to help me secure financing since we would be out of state. I have a build sheet ready and would love to place an order I don't mind traveling. [email protected] is my email. What are the expected wait times for them to build and ship? I am in no rush but I do want to secure a truck even if I have to wait 6 months or more. I have the rebel for now so i won't be without a vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread