5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX @ MSRP or less?

Longhorn

Reaction score
Any one know of any dealers that have this at MSRP or less? I am currently in Colorado. Thanks.

sdog

Reaction score
You can pm me and I’m happy to pass on my dealer contact.

But if he has an allocation for you you’ll have to factor in a couple of grand to ship it from SC to CO.

Longhorn

Reaction score
Local dealers are asking 20-25k mark up. They are smoking something.... someone will pay it I guess....

bravo1

Reaction score
So over on FB I have seen many people putting together a list of dealerships that are selling a TRX at MSRP.Yesterday I saw the first purchase order that fell below MSRP.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you have to worry about getting a high demand and high priced vehicle (TRX) below MSRP; then you probably should not be buying that vehicle.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
If you have to worry about getting a high demand and high priced vehicle (TRX) below MSRP; then you probably should not be buying that vehicle.
Do you know why rich people are rich? Because they are great stewards of their money and don't spend more than they have to...

What is being said has NOTHING to do with whether you can afford the truck or not ;)

sdog

Reaction score
From my SA earlier today:

"Good morning.
Good news, being one of the first has it's perks.
They have picked up your TRX order for production and it has a VIN#.
No ship date yet, but I'll keep you posted.
You should get one of the very first ones out.
Thank you"

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

"Good morning.
Thank you"
Congrats and scary at the same time...I don't think I'd want one of the "very first ones".....

sdog

Reaction score
Congrats and scary at the same time...I don't think I'd want one of the "very first ones".....

I wasn't really going for having one of the first ones, but honestly if I'm going to buy a first year model first one or three hundredth one is unlikely to make a difference. If there are flaws in the design they'll all have it.

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I would think the folks on the assembly line would be excited about building these and because of that I think they would be pretty meticulous about it. I think you’d get a nice build

Longhorn

Reaction score

"Good morning.
Thank you"
Congrats

Cerino2000

Reaction score

"Good morning.
Thank you"
Did you order the very first day and did you get a launch edition or regular?

Reaction score
I wasn't really going for having one of the first ones, but honestly if I'm going to buy a first year model first one or three hundredth one is unlikely to make a difference. If there are flaws in the design they'll all have it.
Can you send me your VON? I looked up mine and a few other members' VONs but they are not coming up in my system yet, so I want to see if yours looks any different since you said your rep had a status update for you. Thanks!

sdog

Reaction score
Can you send me your VON? I looked up mine and a few other members' VONs but they are not coming up in my system yet, so I want to see if yours looks any different since you said your rep had a status update for you. Thanks!

Let me know what you find out.

Reaction score

Let me know what you find out.
I looked it up in my system and it is same as the others I've tried, no info found yet. I have heard that once the vehicle is a few weeks from getting a VIN assigned, then the system will show updates. But until then it is just empty. Not sure what kind of info your dealer has, maybe he is using a different system? Is he able to send you screenshots of what he is seeing?
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread