5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Envy

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Who's the strange guy photo bombing pics of your new truck?

She's a beaut! I hope you enjoy her for many years to come.

spyder

Reaction score
No, all three were parked on a back lot. They said, nobody wants to buy a brand new, $100k truck that's been demo'd. I get that.
The dealer I bought my Rebel from said the same thing, then a few minutes later he said I could. Before taking the keys I told him there was no way I was going to buy it as I was already doing paperwork on the Rebel and he just said take it easy and go for a spin. It was fun, and I kept my foot out of it. If I made a little more money I would have bought it instead. :confused::ROFLMAO:

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks, you've now given the rest of us TRX envy :LOL:

Hurry up and find a 23 TRX for MSRP. 🤣 The unofficial word is the base price of the 24's are increasing $10,600. As soon as the dealers get the official word of that increase, you probably won't be able to find anyone selling 23's at MSRP

Quietpeen

Reaction score
you know most of the special edition TRX's that were not two tone I didn't like as much. However I'm really liking it with the color on the lunar Edition.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hurry up and find a 23 TRX for MSRP. 🤣 The unofficial word is the base price of the 24's are increasing $10,600. As soon as the dealers get the official word of that increase, you probably won't be able to find anyone selling 23's at MSRP
Oh, it's not unofficial. It's official as heck.

1692899966164.png

1692899886147.png

Idahoktm

Reaction score
you know most of the special edition TRX's that were not two tone I didn't like as much. However I'm really liking it with the color on the lunar Edition.

That's exactly why I bought a special edition. I'm not a fan of two-tone paint jobs. If I bought a non-special edition TRX, I would have had someone paint match the kick panels.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's exactly why I bought a special edition. I'm not a fan of two-tone paint jobs. If I bought a non-special edition TRX, I would have had someone paint match the kick panels.
You can get a TRX that's not two-tone (and not a special edition). You can have any color you want, as long as it's black.

Idahoktm

Reaction score
You can get a TRX that's not two-tone (and not a special edition). You can have any color you want, as long as it's black.

It's a ton of work keeping my black Porsche clean, so that's a hard pass on the black TRX. :p

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Sadly a TRX is not in my immediate future, and with the price increase and change to electric crap it won't ever be. Your timing was superb in getting your '23. Congrats again!

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Idahoktm Man, I missed all of the excitement! Just noticed your profile photo change and immediately thought "HE DIDN'T" but then came to this thread and noticed that "HE DID!"
Congratulations man, that is a beautiful truck. The Lunar Edition has been my favorite edition to date. Happy for you, but slightly jealous at the same time! Enjoy it!

Idahoktm

Reaction score
@Idahoktm Man, I missed all of the excitement! Just noticed your profile photo change and immediately thought "HE DIDN'T" but then came to this thread and noticed that "HE DID!"
Congratulations man, that is a beautiful truck. The Lunar Edition has been my favorite edition to date. Happy for you, but slightly jealous at the same time! Enjoy it!

Thanks. I've wanted one ever since Ram introduced the Rebel TRX back in 2016. I briefly considered doing what you've done with your truck, but then just said, F*@& it! You only live once.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread