5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. After reading through this thread I failed to find an answer on if anyone was successful on adding ttpms to a 2019 or 2020 DT. And yes, there is a 100% chance I missed that answer. Can someone please take the time to tell me if it can be done on a 2020 1500? Thanks
You would have to swap a 2021+ BCM into your truck, which requires the dealer to program it for you, or you can send me your current bcm, and I can flash it to a 2021+ for you (no dealer visit needed for that method).
When you do this, you will also have to swap in a 2021+ 4x4 switch cluster.

irishwake63

Reaction score
I swear I saw an aftermarket system for trailer tire pressure. Possibly on etrailer.com, I get their emails all the time, because I bought trailer tires there before.
I just use a tireminder for my camper 150 bucks and just plugs in and works

JayStein

Reaction score
You would have to swap a 2021+ BCM into your truck, which requires the dealer to program it for you, or you can send me your current bcm, and I can flash it to a 2021+ for you (no dealer visit needed for that method).
When you do this, you will also have to swap in a 2021+ 4x4 switch cluster.
Thanks Jimmy for the reply and information. It's good to know it can be done. I am not sure if that juice is worth the squeeze. I like an integrated option, but with aftermarket options out there it's harder to justify the time and hassle. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread