5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow Mirrors, power folding option?

Stryker6040

Reaction score
I guess i should have checked here first but my TT mirrors dont have power fold on my laramie. The big horn i traded in had it. Also my 2016 2500hd laramie had TT mirrors that power folded, there look exactly the same, what changed?

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guess i should have checked here first but my TT mirrors dont have power fold on my laramie. The big horn i traded in had it. Also my 2016 2500hd laramie had TT mirrors that power folded, there look exactly the same, what changed?

The profit margin

yaksushi

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as many of you, my window sticker clearly states power folding mirrors but my truck has the tow group so no power folding mirrors. Anyone have any luck with a solution? I like the flip up tow mirrors just a PITA when having o manually fold the drivers side every time I try to park in the garage.

Advane

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as many of you, my window sticker clearly states power folding mirrors but my truck has the tow group so no power folding mirrors. Anyone have any luck with a solution? I like the flip up tow mirrors just a PITA when having o manually fold the drivers side every time I try to park in the garage.

Advane

Reaction score
Anyone know the answer? I have 2020 bighorn with tow mirrors. Tow mirrors are heated, have puddle light and turn signal on top. I want to replace with power folding mirrors but i dont care if they power fold. I dont know if i connect would i still have power ajust, heat and turn signal without programming? Is it you must use every feature or none at all?

Users who are viewing this thread