5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tinted Truck But Still Too Hot

Reaction score
Sorry it has taken so long to update but I called BBB and filed a complaint and also called my bank to recover my charge. There both looking into it and I'm just waiting to hear back. I took my truck on a beach trip and while at the beach could not believe how bad the garbage tint is. I'm probably going to remove the junk myself especially since the rear windows have the heating elements exposed and I don't want them destroyed. Then I will take the tint and see about getting it tested. I also will be taking the old tint in a box back up to the idiot tint shop just to be a d@#k.

Reaction score
If all else fails I can at least get my truck retinted with the right stuff so I can stop having to mess with it. Just sucks every time I get in my truck after work to go home its 1000 degrees and never cools off to remind me how I got screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online