5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tinkering with my 2022 laramie

mk2019ORP

Reaction score
it’s a carli suspension 2.5” lift in the front, 1” in the rear with king shocks and 35x12.5x18 toyo at3 on method 305s
Did you put carli’s HD springs in the rear? I’ve had the commuter series with HD springs on order for about 8 weeks now. Apparently serious supply chain issues with Fox 🤷🏻‍♂️

tabber02

Reaction score
the kit didn’t give me an option to pick different springs from CJC offroad. i’ll have to check the boxes and see. i thought the entire kit—with the arms and kings came with the HD springs.

mk2019ORP

Reaction score
the kit didn’t give me an option to pick different springs from CJC offroad. i’ll have to check the boxes and see. i thought the entire kit—with the arms and kings came with the HD springs.
I think I had to order the Rebel kit to get the HD springs. Didn’t change overall numbers for me since my truck has the ORG. (Same factory height as the Rebel). Supposed to maintain 1-1.25” lift under 500 lbs constant load. May alleviate your need for a spacer.

Last edited:

tabber02

Reaction score
I think I had to order the Rebel kit to get the HD springs. Didn’t change overall numbers for me since my truck has the ORG. (Same factory height as the Rebel). Supposed to maintain 1-1.25” lift under 500 lbs constant load. May alleviate your need for a spacer.
you're right - i sent them a note and ordered the 500# constant load springs after a phone conversation with them. they'll be here mid-week next week. i'll get them under the truck next weekend.

mk2019ORP

Reaction score
you're right - i sent them a note and ordered the 500# constant load springs after a phone conversation with them. they'll be here mid-week next week. i'll get them under the truck next weekend.
Nice! Hopefully this will solve your issue. Looking forward to the results!

tabber02

Reaction score
good news the HD springs are in. definitely a more firm ride now than it was. might be time to take a little tire pressure out. running 37 up front and 35 in the rear. going to play with that a bit. had to run to the office—i’ll
get a photo up later. happy to say the squat looks gone.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
good news the HD springs are in. definitely a more firm ride now than it was. might be time to take a little tire pressure out. running 37 up front and 35 in the rear. going to play with that a bit. had to run to the office—i’ll
get a photo up later. happy to say the squat looks gone.
glad it worked out :)

Users who are viewing this thread