5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tinkering with my 2022 laramie

mk2019ORP

Reaction score
i think so, i should've measured the clearance between the fender and top of the tire before and after. but it's noticeably different and i'm for sure happy!
Looks great! Let me know if you’re able to adjust the tire pressure to compensate for the firmness at all.

tabber02

Reaction score
t me know if you’re able to adjust the tire pressure to compensate for the firmness at all.
lowering the tire pressure a bit has helped. i'm down to 35 in the front and 32 in the rear. have to throw some air back in tonight though--dragging the kayak trailer across the state this weekend.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those methods just fit our trucks to well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tabber02

Reaction score
Coming along so nicely! Great job!
thanks. very happy with it. the HD springs made a big difference.

now…. tonneau and get rid of the halogen lights. next on the list…
nice pictures :) im jaloust of your weather and the palm trees
thanks! Army moved me down here in the early 2000s never left. love hate relationship with Florida but these days i sure do appreciate a lot about our great state. weather and other things!

tabber02

Reaction score
man i'm happy with this truck. i'm thinking about darkening up the front windshield. i think it's 70% now, maybe go down to 50% to match the driver and passenger side windows. also looking at some morimoto LED headlights.

Users who are viewing this thread